Chapter 1:Welcome To Woodland College

AUTHORS NOTE: Hello everybody, I'm QueenVeronica8 and I'm a new author to Wattpad. I'm writing stories for fun but I try to put all my effort into these stories. I don't have a particular genre I prefer, I like all genres. I hope you like this story and leave me any suggestions in the comments. I'm going to be publishing parts at a different time.

'Second to last year Sarah, you ready?' my boyfriend said as we were packing to go back to Woodland College. 'Yes, I can't wait!' I said eagerly. 'Nerd Alert!' he chuckled. 'I'm gonna drape you up Jake, watch yo back.' I said laughing. Jake was my boyfriend for a long time now and I love him to death even though he can be a pain in the ass. Don't tell him I said that.

Woodland College was my dream college and I was so elated to see that I got selected. I was more happier to know that my best friend, Kimmy Sawyer, was selected too. I met Jake in my class, one thing turned to another and we became official. I mostly got along with everybody and I didn't have any problems with anyone. I was aiming for one thing, to become an FBI agent and I had to learn a lot of things but I got through it.

'Oh really' he said with a smirk I know too well. He started walking closer to me and I started taking steps back until I hit the wall. He held me and brought me closer to his body and his lips and mine met. I felt a spark that I always felt. His hand slid all the way down to my ass and his hand did not leave there. And then the usual happens...

My mom burst through the doors and saw what was happening and I knew what was coming next. 'Well what are you youngsters doing, Jake I thought you knew better' she's said in a somewhat grandma voice like she always does when she catches us. 'Mom do you ever knock!' I yelled. The bus was coming in three minutes and I did not want to get my blood pressure high. 'Calm down just finish packing up guys oh and Jake your mother said good luck.' my mom said. 'Ok thank you Ms.Newton.' My mom nodded and she left the room and we continued packing.

Three minutes passed and the bus came. I waved my mom goodbye and me and Jake got on the bus. It was a coach bus with the best wifi, good air conditioning, a movie system, clean bathrooms, cup holders and charger circuit. You can say that we got the GREATEST BUS EVER. Jake went to sit with his friends and I sat with Kimmy and we hugged and started a conversation.

'I missed you bestie!', she said with a big smile. Kimmy Sawyer was my best friend and I love her to death. I would basically do anything for her and I know she would do the same for me. We were best friends since Pre-K and we never separated since. 'I miss you too.' I said. 'You ready for the second to last semester Kim'. 'Yeah but I don't want to leave, even though I can't wait to become a meteorologist'. Ever since second grade, she has wanted to become a meteorologist and she would stop at nothing to become that. We kept talking and fell asleep until we got to the college.

I felt happy when we got out of the bus and saw the 'Welcome To Woodland College' sign. I would take in the scenery but me, Kimmy, and Jake knew the drill. The dorms would be claimed quickly and we need to get to them NOW. We knew what keys to take and we ran. The way it went in Woodland College is when you are ready to get a dorm, just take a key and your room number will be in the key(strange I know). Sadly, all the dorms only had one bed because of what would if a girl and a boy shared a room. Hey, just because we had single beds, that didn't mean they couldn't do...well you know what I'm talking about.

As I laid down on the bed, I was ready for the first week back here. I checked my email for my schedule and is always,HECTIC, but you know it's normal so it didn't really bother me. I was ready for what was in store for me and I was ready to take on any challenge.

Or was I?