Chapter 2:Being Suspicious

AUTHORS NOTE: Hey guys so this is chapter two and I know that chapter 1 wasn't that fun but that's the case for most books. Well I hope you enjoy chapter 2

The first week started off pretty good. I got along with my professors, well except for one of them. It's my Mathematics professor named Mr.Mitchel and he is a pain! He's boring and yells at me all the time but I can manage. But there was another thing to that made me suspicious:Jake and his friends.

All of this week, him and his friends were talking about Saturday night a lot, but every time I ask Jake about it he says it's none of my business. And if we start arguing a little bit, his eyes would turn crimson red and that would scare me a lot. All I think is I'm just imagining things but am I actually right? He and his friends would always drink some red type of juice. Now I know what you're thinking 'Sarah it's just kook-aid' but every time I try taking a sip, he says his medicine is in there. But he doesn't have medicine but I just ignore the fact to argue with him about it. And another thing he's into is vampires. Now I'm not going to let that be a suspicion, I mean like loving vampires is not a bad thing. So I brush it aside.

I told Kimmy about it but she just tell to keep an eye on him but I feel like I if I keep too much of an eye on him, a problem will happen. This basically went on until on Friday night I decided on my plan:Follow them. Now I know what you're thinking 'you're just being a crazy girlfriend just leave him alone.' But honestly but curiosity is growing and I need to know.

Using my FBI skills, I jot down every little detail that happened in the corse of this week. But one thing really bothered me:a girl. There is this girl that they 'befriend' but they stare at her in a way that makes me want to slap Jake in the face, but I resist. After shaking that out of my mind, I told Kimmy about my plan.

Hey Kimmy

Hey Sarah, what's good

Remember what I told you about oh how Jake and his friends

Yeah...

On Saturday night, I'm going to follow them

ARE YOU SERIOUS, YOU'RE INSANE

I know it looks weird but trust me I need to get to the bottom of this

Well I'm driving you, cuz if some shit goes down then it's on you but I will drive you

YAAAASSSS, I love you

Yeah yeah what time did they say

Midnight

...WHAT THE HELL

I know it's sounds crazy but trust me, using my FBI skills I should be good

You better be, can I sleep now it's 1 A.M

Ok bye

Bye

So that was the plan, and it was going to stay like that. Nothing more, nothing less. It was simple.I got all my equipment ready so by Saturday night I should be good. All this suspicion comes to an end NOW.

I'm done being suspicious