Chapter 8

Akemi: *changes into magic form* SAKURA SWORDS! *takes out a pink sword with cherry blossom flower on it*

Ai: You wanna fight me girly? Think of it again. *evil smile*

Akemi: Try me! *stares at Ai*

Ai: *releases magic*

Everyone: Akemi ...

Seika: Akemi, are you sure about this? We have been practicing using magic for only few days now.

Ai: Oh, so she's still an amateur, huh?

Akemi: Seika *looks at her* don't stop me, I can handle her.

Seika: You still aren't completely prepared for this. You even had trouble handling swords.

Ai: aww, so she can't even handle that cute sword of her, huh? PATHETIC!

Akemi: Pathetic you say, huh bitch?

Yuki: Akemi, this isn't like you.

Seika: Akemi, girl calm down.

Akemi: *shouts* Calm down? You are telling me to calm down after all that she did to Taizo?!

Akio: So for that you will do what she did, right? Then what will be the difference between you two?

Akemi: You are getting it wrong, Akio. I wont do what she did.

Seika: You have swords in your hand Akemi! Your word doesn't match your actions.

Yuki: Seika is right.

Ai: Okay then. You guys fight amongst yourselves, I'll be leaving with the book.

Seika: *shouts* Not so fast, missy! *ties her legs with vines*

Ai: *falls on ground* *changes to normal form*

Yuki: Woah! Seika, you seem to have gotten better with magic.

Seika: Not really. We only, I mean Nagisa and I had few duels and she taught me few tricks and stuffs like this.

Yuki: I see. By the way, where are they?

Seika: Who?

Yuki: Nagisa, Miyuki and others?

Seika: They were around here when Ai came.

Yuki: And where is Akemi and Ai!?

Ai: Ai is.. *looks towards the place where she kept her tied* NOT HERE!

Yuki: Akemi isn't here as well!

{Meanwhile Akemi escaped with Ai to fight her}

Akemi:*cuts the vines with which Ai was tied using her sword and throws her on the ground*

Ai: evil laugh* Are you really willing to do this? You will be devastated!

Akemi: *puts her sword under Ai's chin* Try me.

Ai: *again changes to magic form*

Akemi: *swings her sword* BLOSSOM BLOW!

Ai: *dodges* *throws black rocks at Akemi* SHADOW ROCKS!

Akemi: *swings her swords to cut the rocks* CHERRY EDGE!

Ai: You cut the rocks? Impressive. Let's see how you can beat this! *throws swords at her*

Akemi: *is scared* SAKURAGAMI WIND! *pushes away the swords towards Ai with wind pressure which hits and inserts Ai's skin and she falls down*

Ai: *tries to remove the pitch black swords*

Akemi: Done already? Give up.

Ai: *stands up* Not till I'm alive. SHADOW WIND!

Akemi: *counter attacks the shadow wind with her Sakuragami Wind*

[EXPLOSION! Both of them fall in two corners of the ground.]

Ai: *is in pain*

Akemi: *comes running towards Ai* SAKURA NO HIKARI®! *hits Ai with the glowing pink sword which was emitting pink flammable light*

Ai:*gets hit by the glowing pink light and her skin starts to come off*

Akemi: W-what's, what's happening?

Ai: You brought your end yourself, miss Akemi Takashi.

Akemi: What do you mean?

Ai: *peels off her cracked skin*

Akemi: What are you doing?

Ai: Now you shall see my true form. *evil laugh*

Akemi: What do you mean?

Ai: *changes into a beast* My name is TERASHIMA. I am one of the creations of Lord Zietra. I am the user of dark Shadow Magic.

Akemi: *is shivering*

Terashima: SHADOW WINGS!

Akemi: This is the end.. I should have listened to Seika... *tear drops slips down her cheeks*

Terashima: *a pair of wings comes out from him and goes towards Akemi to attack her*

Taizo: FIRE WAVES! *shoots waves of fire towards the wings* Woah! What do we have here? *hugs Akemi* Hurting my lady in my absence, huh? Is that what you were doing?

Akemi: Taizo... *hugs back*

Taizo: I'm fine. Don't worry, sweetie. Akio explained everything to me. You stay here, you need to take rest. *clinches his fists* Let me take care of this shadow bastard.

Terashima: *stares at Taizo*

Taizo: It's a man to man fight now! Though I wonder if you are a male or... *laughs* C'mon now! Give me your best shot!

{Taizo enters the battlefield. The true face of the shadow beast Terashima, who was posing as a girl the entire time is revealed. A new fight is going to begin. Will Taizo win or fail? What do you people think? We shall see that in the next chapter.}