Chapter 7

[At the park]

Taizo: I can't find it.

Everyone (in unison): WHAAAAT!/

Taizo: It was inside this bag, I wonder where it went?

Akio: "wonder where it went?"! Do books have hands and legs to walk around?!

Taizo: They do?

Akio: Shut Up! Go look for it!

Huyu: Search on the road you came on, we will try looking over here in the park.

Taizo: Okay, I'll go look fo---

{A strange girl enters the park. Too much beautiful with black long hair}

Strange girl: Hello. Are you guys looking for this? *points at the book in her hand*

Akio: where did you find that?

Strange girl:T? Oh, I found it on the street. I thought that boy *pointing at Taizo* dropped it by mistake.

Taizo: Yeah, we were looking for it. Thank you for helping. I am Taizo. Nice to meet you.

Strange girl: I am Ai Tachibana. Nice to meet you as well.

Akio and Yuki: Thanks for your help Ai.

Ai: You are welcome. But, do you know whom that book actually belongs to?

Akio: *looks at her* Why?

Yuki: *mimicking Akio* Yeah, why?

Taizo: Man, cut it off. Miss Ai might feel bad with all the interrogation.

Akemi: But Taizo, we need to know this an-

Taizo: Shut up already, would you?! We just met her, instead of introducing ourself and behaving well we are insulting her, that's quite unappropiate and you know that well, don't you Akemi?

Seika: Taizo, you shouted on Akemi? How could you? You never did that.

Akemi: *sobs*

Yuki: *holding Akemi* See? You made her cry by shouting on her over nothing!

Taizo: Over nothing? She was being rude with this pretty lady *brings Ai closer to him*

Seika: No, she wasn't! it is important for us to know why she is asking about the book.

Akio: I agree with Seika.

Akemi: I won't say ask anything, Taizo, why don't you ask her that?

Taizo: Ordering me, are you?

Akemi: What if I am?

Taizo: *slaps Akemi* I don't give a damn if you are ordering me, cause I do what I want to, not what someone tells me to do, alright? *holds Ai's hand* Lets go Ai, you don't need to stay here with these dumbasses.

Yuki: *shouts* Are you out of your mind Taizo!? You slapped Akemi! How could you?

Taizo: How could i? I guess you didn't saw it properly, I need to show that again, *raises hand to slap Yuki*

Akio: *pushes Yuki towards Seika and holds Taizo's hand* Don't you dare touch Yuki!

Taizo: *laughing* awwww.. look whos here to save her.

Akio: I am warning you Taizo, lay a hand on her and I will kill you!

Taizo: Oh my, I am scared *smirks*

Akemi: Guys, stop! That's not Taizo! Taizo wont ever act like this!

Yuki: But, Akemi, he just sla-

Akemi: I know he just slapped me, cause that's not Taizo. He is being mind controlled.

Seika: Eh? How do you know that?

Akio: You don't need to make up such things to save Taizo, Akemi. He needs to be paid for his actions.

Taizo: *laughs loudly*

Ai: Lets go Taizo, they don't deserve to be with you.

Taizo: You are right my sweetie *kisses on her cheek*

Akemi: T.. Taizo...

Akio: *shouts* Even now you would say that he is being mind controlled, Akemi?

Akemi: .....

Taizo: Enough! *takes the book from Akio's hand* Give me back my book! *looking at Ai* lets go honey.

Yuki: Akemi, say something!

Seika: Akemi..

Akemi: Believe me guys, he is being mind controlled, its not our Taizo.

Akio: Oh yeah? So who is mind controlling him?

Akemi: Ai.

Akio, Yuki and Seika *together*: Ai? You mean that girl with him? How are you so sure of that?

Akemi: I am sure its her. She knows how to use magic as well.

Akio: We should get her then!

Yuki: yeah. *shouts* Hey you, miss Ai, leave my friend alone!

Ai: *stops walking* Well, as you can see, hes holding me *points at her hand*

Seika: Yeah, cause you are controlling him.

Ai: So you people understood huh? You people are smarter than you look. *pushes Taizo on ground* There you go, your precious friend.

Taizo: *is unconscious*

Ai: I am taking this book with me. And I guess you know this book belongs to Master Zietra, right?

Seika: How do you know this?

Ai: Me? *evil laugh* cause I am one of his creations.

Akio: You bitch! *changes into magic form*

Akemi: YOU DARE HURT TAIZO! Akio, leave this to me, I am going to teach her a lesson that she will remember forever.

Seika and Yuki: Akemi..

Akemi: *changes into magic form* SAKURA SWORDS! *takes out a pink sword with cherry blossom flower on it*

Ai: You wanna fight me girly? Think of it again. *evil smile*

Akemi: Try me! *stares at Ai*

Ai: *releases magic*

Everyone: Akemi ...

{A duel is going to start between Akemi and Ai. Who will win? What is going to happen? Lets wait and watch!}