Character bios(pic of lollie)

Bugsy Wooh- Asian,dark brown straight hair, tan skin, brown eyes, sarcastic, over achiever, procrastinator, artist and introduced in the first chapter.

Binkie-awesome, fun, energetic, sarcastic, dancer, smart, pretty, Mexican, brown eyes, dark brown hair, SUPER straight hair and introduced in the first chapter.

Lollie Lopezo- mexican, blond, a dark brown and light brown eyes,fair skin, out going, introduced in first chapter

Micky Lopezo- twins with lollie, tall, brown hair, brown eyes, mexican, soccer player, introduced in first chapter.

Beckster Iber- mexican and european, curly chestnut brown hair, tan skin, brown eyes, straight forward/slightly rude, fashionista, introduced in the first chapter.

Doll Calamari- mexican, black hair, pale skin, black looking eyes, perv, and introduced in the first chapter.

Michael Harrel- mexican, light brown super curly hair, hazel eyes, tan skin, funny, not afraid of what others thinks, part of M&M, and introduced in the second chapter.

Mark Smith- Caucasian/white, wavy blond hair, fair skin, blue eyes, dramatic, funny, part of M&M, and introduced in the second chapter.

Poncho- white and Mexican, pale, black hair, know it all wannabe, thinks he's smarter then everyone, and introduced in the second chapter.