a/n

okay so at this point i don't care anymore who sees my shit, because it really doesn't matter since this is the internet. it's not like people could find me unless i showed them this acc or this book and i've only shown this acc to my two best and closest friends and one of them doesn't even use this anymore, and the other, i don't know if he still uses his but either way they both know about my account so if they wanted  to the could check out my content at any time so yep that means that if i diddn't want to tell them something i would just say it on some other random secret acc because an actual diary would probably get seen and my friends sister would probably have that open in a heartbeat so no thanks i'll just stick with secret accs i don't need my best friend's sister sharing my only secret with the world no thank you well anyways i just wrote this because i felt like clearing up that i don't care who sees my shit that i put up here but i guess that's really really irrelevant because literally nobody reads my stories like why would you i'm a teenager that can't write something good for shit so  fhgtjuy bty bhjvjghxdjhg dbjkhgnservnftn tio dammit i wish i could do fonts...