Haunted

Hello!

This is a new thing I decided to do about Rose and the Tenth Doctor. It's basically just a different one shot each chapter, usually not connected. If they are multiple parted, I will say so.

Okay, well, this first one takes place after Doomsday. No meta-crisis Doctor yet.

Comment and tell me what you think!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Haunted

Rose Tyler watched the Doctor's face in anticipation. Tears dripped down her own, and she was just barely able to hold back a sob. The Doctor gave her a sad smile as he prepared to speak. She had just confessed her love for him, standing there on the beach with her family a distance behind her. Despite the situation, one of his hearts fluttered while the other shattered into pieces. He was burning up a sun just to see her. He knew he didn't have much time, so he opened his mouth. Tears came to his eyes as he spoke.

"Rose Tyler, -" he was cut off. His time was up. The hologram flickered out, and both the Doctor's and Rose's hearts completely shattered. 'I love you too...' he finished in his thoughts as tears poured out of his eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is just a short one. Others will probably be longer. Tell me what you think, and if there's anything I should correct!

-SkyWolfTM (Lauren)