School Day 1 continued

Snoof's POV
"Today we will be learning about Spikes, Pads, Rings and Portals and how to use them." Hillary said. Okay this is going to be weird. Lenny, an icon with a Lenny face, was excited for this class. Geometry Dash probably. Can we learn how to deal with evil flowers???? Can we?????
Frisk's POV
This is exciting but upsetting. I want to learn this so bad but that Snoof is chasing my attention. Why is he here? Why?
Snoof's POV
I'm saying nothing but my brain is screaming CAN WE???? I WANT TO SAVE MY FRIEND CHILBO!!!!! I WANT TO KNOW WHERE KROG IS!!!!!!
Then Krog came. He wasn't like usual. Instead he had a bandage around his jaw and an eyepatch on his only eye. "You're late! Krog, go sit next to Frisk." Hillary said. Frisk and Krog exchanged glances and I peeked from behind Frisk's back to see his friend in a worn-out condition.
After hours of useless lectures...
"I was walking to school and a Flowey who looked like Flowey and talked like Flowey, nearly killed me. There was a tone in his voice that made him sound like Chilbo, was he? After that, Medic saved my life and now I have only 2 HP left, if I get hit by anything, I will die. Snoof, protect me from Flowey's presence. If you don't, ask Frisk to help." Krog said in a worn-out tone. I replied agreeing that Krog's life is precious and don't let Flowey destroy it.
After I finished eating my cookies, it was second period. I was in Donald J Trump's class with Lenny, Flowey, and that's basically it. Frisk was in Kanye West's class with Krog, that is good because Krog and I have a close relationship and I can easily be with Frisk that way. I was put in a seat far from Flowey, thank Arceus.
"Now the classes separated and came to these classes. We put you in specific classes for the test results. I am Donald Trump. I will teach you how to make America great again. Now we are going to learn about Froggos and how to use them." Trump said with arrogance. This might be useful but Flowey is going to learn this as well and this will be a tie, likely.
Frisk's POV
At last I realized that without Snoof, without life. I know how to fight Floweys like Chilbo the same way I used to fight Asriel-Flowey. Snoof seems upset with him and Chilbo-Flowey in the same class. I know how Snoof feels when Chilbo became Flowey because I felt it when Asriel became Flowey. I have to stay with Krog now that Snoof is gone. Krog still looks like he is going to faint even though I gave him a few of my temmie flakes. And here I go again.
Snoof's POV
It seems as if every second that Donald Trump looks away, Flowey moves closer and closer to me. I hope Trump catches Flowey. This class is pretty fun, actually. Froggo cannons are the strongest ways to use the Froggo. Before I knew it, class was over.
I skied home with Frisk. I shockingly went to Frisk's house instead because she said she wanted to show me how to deal with your friend who turned into an evil flower. But I look behind me, it was Krog and behind Krog was Flowey. Flowey is going pretty fast, honestly. The chase begins.