Marcel Turns Bad { Harry Styles Fan Fiction}

Chapter one

It was just a regular day I was waiting at the bus stop even though I can drive me mum said I still can't. Of course I'm the nerd at school I get bullied alot on the way I look.Prom isn't that long from now, there's this one girl I really wanna ask out but I bet she will say no. I got to school finally and saw her standing by her locker she was so beautiful, I walked up to her shyly already knowing the answer to the question I'm about to ask...

"Hey C-Chelsea." I stuttered.

"Hey marcel what's up?"

I didn't think she'd actually reply all I could do was just look in her beautiful ocean blue eyes with her long eye lashes and pink lips.

"Umm I was just wondering if you umm had a da-" I was cut off by her boyfriend the jock of the football (soccer) team Zayn Malik.

"Hey babe." He kisses her and he knew how pissed he was making me by the way he kept smirking at me.

"Stop it Zayn, so what were you saying marcel?" Her soft British accent spoke.

"Oh um would you like to go to umm the prom with me?" I already knew it she looked pretty sad.

"Marcel I'm so sor-"

"It's my fault I should have never asked I'm sorry, bye Chelsea see you around"

I went to math and I had all A on me report card. I went to grab my stuff from my locker, until I saw Chelsea crying by her locker.

"Chelsea are you okay?!?"

"Yes thanks marcel" she had tear stains on her cheeks.

"Zayn broke up with me, he said he cheated on me with this girl"

"I'm sorry.." I was going to ask her to prom but she said some thing that took me by surprise!

"Marcel remember when you asked me about prom?"

"Yes, why?"

"I'd love to go with you but you have to have look nicer"

This was probably one of the best days of my whole life...

Hey sorry loves I'm kinds busy with alot of stuff it's probably bad I mean it's me first fan fiction I've wrote comment what you think below xx