Chapter 2

~Chelsea's POV~

After I said I'd go to prom with marcel I started doubting it. What if he decides to wear something nerdy and doesn't look nice... So I decided to call my bestfriend

"Hey girl" Amanda said.

"Heyy I'm going to prom with Marcel."

"Your kidding! the nerd really I mean your better than that why aren't you going with Zayn?"

After she said that I hung up I couldn't talk about Zayn every time I do it hurts me...

~Marcels POV~

I was home and had to figure out what to do to look nice. I looked around for a tux, but couldn't find one that looked good. I went in the bathroom and looked in the mirror I tried to figure out how to look.

I ran down stairs to my mum (Anne) and asked if she knew anybody that could style my hair.

She had a friend Lou that styles people's hair and is good at fashion so my mum called her to come over today.

"Hello guys!!" Lou said when we opened the door.

She looked at me and started thinking about what to do with my hair.

"I have a great idea for you Hun" she smirked. "let's ditch the glasses and put these contacts in they are a emerald green color"

I did what I was told and put them in, it took awhile to adjust them but I'll get used to it. After that she messed my hair up and than let my natural curls come out. I had to admit it didn't look that bad.

"Marcel that is your name right?"

"Umm yes it uh is"

"Well marcel we need to make you look hot for your prom!" she seemed excited but I was worried what if I still didn't look good....

My hair was curly, I had no glasses she's making me go shopping with her for new clothes since she threw away my old ones.

We made it to the stores and we went to this one store called jack wills. she bought all these band shirts and skinny jeans. We got a tux and than we went to a shoe store we bought these really nice shoes she bought like 5 pairs of shoes for me, I insisted on paying but she wouldn't budge so I gave up.

"There now keep your hair curled and wear your new clothes, k?" she said

"Yes ma'am"

*next morning *

I got ready for school and did the usual. I got I to school and saw Chelsea's ex boyfriend Zayn... he seemed really mad and as soon as he saw me he tightened his fists till his knuckles were white. he walked straight towards me and...

************************************

How's it so far?? what do you think will happen to marcel?!?! Sorry it's a short chapter ill try updating everyday but I'm pretty busy ill write slinger chapter next time!!! Comment below love you xx