Chapter 2

(A/N ~ Please play the video only when the lyrics pop up, thank you!!)

After you two got done eating breakfast you thanked him and he nodded his head in a 'your welcome' type manner. You grab your iPod out of your pocket and plug your headphones in. You go to your music app and press the song "Boulevard of Broken Dreams, By Green day". You lay day on the couch and tap your foot to the beat.

I walk a lonely road, the only one that I've ever known.
Don't know where it goes, but it's only me and I walk alone.
I walk this empty street, on the boulevard of broken dreams
Where the city sleeps, and I'm the only one I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk a
My shadows, the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone up there will find me
Till then I walk alone

I'm walking down the line, that divides me somewhere in my mind
On the border line, of the edge and where I walk alone
Break between the lines, what's locked up and everything's alright
Check my vidal signs, and know I'm still alive I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone

You where then interrupted by the sound of crashing coming from the kitchen. You jump up and see Mark on the floor with a glass plate in his hand. He starts to laugh and says, "Well, I fell. *laughs* sorry if I scared you." He looks at you, You shake your head no and jog towards him. You give him a hhand he suddenly pulls you down to the ground with him. You blush intensely, for some odd reason (lol). Mark is on top of you and you being trapped by him. He gets up and says, "Sorry, didn't mean to pull you down like that." You laugh and he offers a hand to help you back up to your feet. You both hear an emergency whether ring tone on your phone's and you both admittedly get your phone's. You run to the window and see 3 feet of snow on the ground, You groan and sigh. You face plant into the couch and Mark sits beside you. Mark says, "Looks like your gonna have to stay here longer!" You mumble,"Ya think?!?"