Chapter 1

Annalise's Pov.

It's my first day back, I pull up to the old boarding house that I haven't been to in years. I park my Black Convertible in the long black driveway. I walk up to the big wooden door, I knock on the door, my signature knock, by the way, I saw Damon open the door and take one look at me then it slams shut, I sigh. I walk away and I'm wrapped into a bone crushing hug. "We'll hello to you to Damon." I say to him.

"I missed you so much." I smile and say

"I missed you to Damon. But I'm here to say." He sniffles.

"Awe Damon are you crying" I ask pulling away so I can see his face. I quickly wipe away his tears.

"Don't cry hun, I'm not gonna leave you again. I'm here to stay. It's gonna be me and you like the old days" I say to him smiling.

"We'll hello there Stefan." I say not turning around.

"Annalise?" He asks. I turn around to face him and his smile widens. I get pulled into another bone crushing hug.

"I missed you to Stefan." I say smiling.

"Where did you go?" He asks

"Your not gonna cry too are you?" I ask changing the subject.

"Damon cried?" He asks surprised. I just nodded.

"You kept my room the same right?" I ask them seriously. If they messed up my room I will make it so there gonna be the new girls in town.

"It's still the same." They said smiling.

"Good cause I need a shower." I say grabbing my 7 bags from my car and running up to my room. I start to unpack. I have things from skinnies, tank tops, jackets, dresses, shoes, heels, boots, sweats, some of Damon's old shirts I took. I smile when everything is finally unpacked. I quickly walk into the bathroom and strip my old clothes off. I get into the hot water of the shower, the water bouncing off my back. I scrub my vanilla shampoo into my scalp, then my vanilla conditioner. After that I wash my body with my orange body wash. Mmm I'm gonna smell like a cream sickle. Yummy. I get out of the shower and dry off my hair and wrap a towel around myself. I hear the door bell ring so I walk down the large staircase. I walk over to the door and open it, I see a gorgeous girl. Elena. Stefan told me about her. I smile.

"Hi. Your Elena right?" She just nods

"Stefan's told me about you. I'm Stefan and Damon's best friend Annalise. I just got back to town. You can come in." I say smiling at her.

"Ok. Thank you." I just smile and nod.

"Oh Stefan!! Your girlfriend is here!" I yell to him.

"Coming." He yells back.

"Bye Elena. See you at school tomorrow. It was really nice to meet you." I say to her

"It was nice to meet you to Annalise" she says while smiling.

I look down and realize I'm just in a towel. I walk upstairs and get changed into my black skinnies, my purple tank top, my black leather jacket, and my black ankle heel boots. I put on my make up: Mascara, eyeliner, and some lip gloss. I smile at my reflection. I brush through my straight black hair, I look in the wall length mirror and my eyeliner makes my blue eyes pop. Well here goes nothing. I walk down the stairs and I drive to the Grill. I hop out of my black car and I walk up to the place I've only been to a few times. As soon as I walk in I smell Elena. She's in here and so is Stefan. I spot them at a table, I just walk up to the bar and order a scotch.

"Thank you." I say smiling and taking the drink.

"Isn't it a but to early to be drinking that?" I turn around and see a boy with blonde hair and blue eyes. Well hello cutie.