Chapter 3

I walk into the grill and see Jeremy kissing some girl, Vicky. That's the moment I realized.....I loved him, but he obviously didn't feel the same. I know everyone else is here, the originals, the Salvatore's and one of the doppelgängers. He sees me and his eyes widen.

"Annalise..." He starts. I just cut him off by shaking my head

"No. No. It's fine. I-I got to go." I tell him turning around.

"No Annalise wait, it's not what it looks like." He says grabbing my arm. I rip my arm away and I just keep walking, as soon as my hand touches the door handle I stop dead in my tracts.

"Damn it. Annalise I love you." He says to me. I can tell everyone's eyes are on my, I just look at him with tears flowing down my face.

"No you don't. Why would you? I'm just some stupid girl who came into your life and helped you. Why don't you just go back to that other girl. You don't love me" I say walking out the door, he follows me out and I know all the vampires in the grill can hear us.

"Annalise I only kissed her because I knew you would never like me. I've loved you every since that day at the quarry when I jumped in the water and saved me" he says looking in my eyes.

"We'll your wrong Jeremy. I love you too." I walk into the grill and start to walk towards the table everyone's at.

"Annalise" I hear Jeremy say. I stop a few feet from the table. I turn around and I see him walking towards me. He just puts his hand on the side of my face and kisses me. He pulls away a few seconds later. "Annalise I love you."

"I love you too." He smiles at me.

"I have to go." He says, I just nod and turn away from him. He walks out of the grill and I finally look at the table and mumble. "I have to go"

I quickly run out of the grill and I see Jeremy standing by my car I smile and tell him to get in. He quickly hops in and we drive to my house.

We walk inside and he turns to me and smiles. I just lean up and kiss him, a few seconds later I feel him kiss back.

I wake up the next morning in my bed, without anything on. I smile thinking about last night. I quickly throw on one of my oversized shirts then I put on my underwear. After that I lay back with Jeremy, I put my head back on his chest, my hand on his stomach, and I put one of my legs over his, I feel his arms tighten around me. I smile and hear the front door open. I know everyone is here now. All the originals, the doppelgängers, and the famous Salvatore brothers. I smirk and yawn knowing they would hear me, I hear them coming up the stairs. I go back to sleep, well I fake sleep.

"Is that her shirt?"

"That's Jeremy's"

"Those are her skinny jeans"

"Oh god. If there in my room I'm gonna flip." I smirk.

A few minutes later my door opens and they see my and him laying there. I groan "ugh. Get out. It's too early"

"Annalise it's 1pm"

"It's still to early" I groan out again.

"Whatever" he says. I just burry my face into Jeremy's chest. I hear camera snap.

"Bekka if you took a picture I will kill you" I warn her.

They finally leave the room so I decide to wake him up.

"Oh JerBear. Wake the flip up." I say rolling on top of him. He just groans. I kiss him and he finally wakes up.

"It's too early." He said opening his gorgeous brown eyes.