My childhood (Edited)

A/N: you are 9 right now!

Ever since I was little, I was very timid... And I was literally scared of everything!

You see, I was bullied when I was young... Which made me different I was a cheery girl... Until they ruined my happiness.. I am a shy girl now..

I was always alone! Everyone labeled me as the 'shy girl'... I was only scared, that i'd be teased and tormented if I spoke...

Someone has interrupted my thoughts

"Hello! I'm Osomatsu! And these are my brothers!" Osomatsu introduced himself to you!

"Hi I'm Karamatsu!" Karamatsu revealed himself

"Choromatsu!" Choromatsu squeaked

"I'm Ichimatsu!" Ichimatsu muttered shyly

"Hi I'm Jyushimatsu!" Jyushimatsu smiled

"I'm Todomatsu!" Todomatsu laughed

Should I trust these guys? What if they want to hurt me? Like everyone else.... At least I should tell them who I am!

"I-I'm (Y/N), nice to meet you!" You politely say

"Can we be friends?" They all ask!

"I- uh.. I guess so!" I hesitantly said

They sat beside me! I felt a little intimidated! But I shook the feeling off of my puny body!

It was now recess and today people looked forward on hurting my Fragile self-esteem...

My bullies walked over to me wanting to hurt my feelings... With their words that cut like a knife!

But guess who Saved me! Osomatsu, Karamatsu, Choromatsu, Ichimatsu, Jyushimatsu and todomatsu! They yelled at my bullies telling them off!

I can feel a friendship that's gonna last long hopefully it'll last until we die... But then again I'm afraid to have friends! At least I know they'll stick up for me when someone is bothering me!

I think I should trust them! I smiled at them!

"Thank you!" I cheered

I grabbed one of the identical sextuplets... I think I hugged Karamatsu! It doesn't matter because I was pulled in a group hug soon after!

"No problem (Y/N)-chan! We only want you to feel safe and happy!" Jyushimatsu laughed!