Todo the.. Chicken?! (Edited)

A/N: still 9 :3

I made my way towards the park which wasn't even far from my home! I walked over to the sandbox and started looking for 'buried' treasure! Guess what I found?!.....Sand..... Wow what a treasure!

I sighed... I looked over at the swing two boys were on the swings, Hogging them! Nothing unusual- isn't that..? Uhh.... Osomatsu and his brothers?!?

My eyes seemed to sparkle with happiness! But I hid myself ... Because I came here to have a break?! Didn't I?

It doesn't matter, because they saw me anyways!

They walked over to me! "Hey, (Y/N)-chan! I didn't know you went to this park!" Choromatsu cheered

I just shrugged and said "yeah... Um... I s-should go?" I began to walk away but.... Ichimatsu stopped me! "Aww... You're leaving so soon? We wanted to play with you!" Ichimatsu said confidently!

They want to play? But why? I mean I'm just a girl! A shy girl to be exact.... And they chose to be my friend? Nah, they're just being polite.

I just stayed silent for a whole minute... They got scared and confused!

"What exactly did you guys want to play?" I asked. They smiled... Then they acted like they were going to say something... "We... Don't know.." They all said, like it was magic! I thought about a game I've always played with my cousins, Which was hide n' seek!

"How about we play hide n' seek!" I cheered. My attitude changed! I feel safe and happy around them! We started rock, paper, scissors.... Because it's fair! Todomatsu lost.

Todomatsu was counting to 15, while everyone ran like they were getting chased! I couldn't find a hiding spot! Todomatsu was almost done counting he was at '7'. It'd be instant death if he saw me!

I ran towards a giant bush, Turns out Osomatsu was hiding there... But he allowed me to hide with him! We heard a sound of a... Chicken?

"Ready or not, Here I come!" Todo the chicken yelled. I started to freak out!

"Shh..." Osomatsu calmed me down, and assured me that everything was going to be alright! I held onto Osomatsu tightly... Like I was holding onto him for dear life!

Soonly I was thrilled and let go of Osomatsu! But then... An evil Todomatsu popped up and scared us both... Half to death!! 

Todomatsu flapped his wings. Oh, so he's the chicken we heard!

I smiled! Osomatsu got up and offered me his hand! Which I gladly took, he flashed me a toothy grin!

We helped Todomatsu look for the rest... Hahah! It's funny because we actually lead him away! You wanna know why? Because we're evil like that!

We weren't the first ones turns out! Karamatsu was the first one! At least I'm not it!

-time skip-
My mom walked over to the park to pick me up! It was 6 the time we'd usually have dinner!

I talked about Osomatsu, Karamatsu, Choromatsu, Ichimatsu, Jyushimatsu and Todomatsu and everything that happened today! I talked nonstop about them!

Heh to think I was trying to avoid them! I can't believe they're actually my friends :D