Suprise Asher

Well today was another typical Saturday for the mall. And all week I've been cramming my brain to courage myself to talk to "Dior". However, before we went to the mall me and sara went to cvs because she wanted to get some spray body foundation/tanner. So after we went to the mall. We went through Sears so we can go to sephora because i wanted to try on red lipstick to see if it looked good on me. I totally thought it look hideous on me but Sara loved it, and decided to keep it on,ugh. Anyhow, we went to Macy's and we went near some escalators and she peeked around the corner to see if "Dior" was there and she said he was behind the counter talking to this older lady who works there with him. Me and Sara went around to where MAC was and it was right near his counter, and he came near the end of it and looked like he was looking at me ,then walked away, so I told Sara being so excited. Long story short, we were aguring about me being scared to talk to him, so I finally walked past him and he offered me this perfume card and I walked away and I heard Sara tell him I like him and she walking or running, i wasn't looking and I heard him say you dropped your glasses on the floor he said to Sara because she dropped them trying to walk away, after we went near the front, and i saw him looking at me. We left and decided to see if Asher was at the movie store, which he never is and i had a deep feeling he wasn't but Sara said she had a feeling he was, she peeked inside and said "He's there". Omg i was happy, and surprised. We went inside and looked at him i seen his mouth open, but I walked past I don't know was going to say hi, or if he was as shocked as I was. In any case, we went to the movie section and he came over to me and said what he usually say "Find every okay.....well let me know if you need anything". Then walks away. We waited near the movies and I was bugging Sara to ask him if he likes me, because Almost two months ago, she told him I have a crush on him. Therefore, I wanted to see if he liked me too. She told me to talk to him first, for that reason I asked him has he ever seen The Others(BEST SCARY MOVIE EVERRRRRRR!!!!), and he said he hasn't, and me and him talked for like 10 minutes about the purge movie and others and I was actually talking to him and stuff Sara only talked once, but me and asher were talking. One of his employees called him over and he walked away,but he said "One sec, Sorry, if you need anything else you can ask me". He was incredibly cute when he said sorry. After he took care of a few customers, Sara said her mom said we had to leave, and I needed her to ask him, that being the case, I walked away and asher came near so she could ask him and i was pretending to be on my phone. Afterward, she came over happy looking and told me he like clutched up his shoulders and looked at me and said i don't know, I have to get to know her as if he was shy, awwww. Implying, he dosen't have a girlfriend, and probably likes me. I was so happy, I thought I liked "Dior", a lot, but I really like Asher. He's special I don't want to lose him again, meaning I don't want to date no one else unless its Asher.

*ALL NAMES WERE CHANGE FOR PRIVACY REASONS.