The Trouble

Wade seemed to be waiting. A man soon walked by him and, at this opportunity, Wade stuck out his foot. The man quickly fell and everyone in the market turned to look at the sudden chaos.

Kevin then turned to look back at Christine. She took this time to reach down at the leg of a stand she was near. Right when her hand and the leg made contact her whole arm lit on fire. The flame trailed from her arm until it made contact with the stand and started to grow. Christine then let go, the blaze on her arm quickly disappearing.

Kevin quickly looked back at where Wade was standing. He was gone. Where did he go? He was just there, wasn't he?

Annabelle tightened her grip before letting go. She turned to Christine who was making her way over to them, taking her time as the rest of the market was either helping the fallen man or looking on from afar.

"Christine! It's them, they're the ones coming!" Annabelle yelled.

A look of shock washed over Christine's face. Her self confidence suddenly went down the drain as her face turned pale. She quickly turned to look back to where Wade used to be, and like how Kevin found out just a minute before, he was gone. Christine's pace quickened as she pushed Kevin and Annabelle under the canopy of  a nearby store behind them. Christine than ran back out into the closed off street where the market was taking place.

   Some people in the market saw the fire Christine had made. Chaos was running through the market. Christine tried to yell something directed towards Devon, but even Kevin couldn't hear what she had yelled over the shouting of market people.

Christine's act of stopping the groups plan quickly failed, because it seemed Devon was more then ready to do his part of the plan. Devon shot up straight quickly from is slouched position. Limbs popping and hair growing, Devon quickly grew to stand on all fours as he has transformed into a fearsome wolf.

The peoples yelling only grew. People grabbed their phones and were all calling for help. So far, a man has fallen and his forehead was bleeding pretty badly, while the people were distracted a fire started and only grew and grew, and now a wild wolf has arrived, to top off all the chaos.

A sound of air swirling, filled the market. Kevin looked to the sky to see a man with wings carrying two people, much to heavy for an ordinary man his weight and stature to carry. The man quickly dropped the two as they landed on the ground.

"Villains, stop your chaos and put your hands in the air!" The muscular man shouted towards wolf-Devon. The man had more muscle then any man
Kevin had ever seen, you could quickly tell that he wasn't messing around, but his crew cut hair style didn't help at all.

"We, the Heros of this city, have come to put an end to your chaos!" The slim female shouted, trying to sound near or almost as strong as the man before her.

Kevin slunk back towards the store tightening his hold of Annabelle's hand. This plan has obviously not gone right, it has gone wrong, extremely wrong.