Chapter.9 (Just the two of us)

Jadah Pov.
-Andree😩
(Jadah screams out😬)
-Baby what happened are you okay😳
(Andre says👀)
-I..I..I ha..ve
-Baby spit it out‼️
(Andre says)
-I have to go back to Jacquess
-What..Why😬
-He just got into a really bad accident I have to go now😢
(Jadah says breaking down into tears falling on the ground)
-Baby he's going to be okay stop stressing or your going to lose the baby
(Andre says dropping to his knees pulling Jadah into his arms❤️)
-What...What if he doesn't make it Dre😢Then my baby won't have a father in his or her life☹️
-Relax Jadah he will be fine now hurry up you have to catch the quickest flight Now HURRY😶
(Andre says helping Jadah off of the floor)
-Okay I need a ride....To the airport oh and can you call my sister and parents and tell them I had to Leave there was an emergency and I don't know if i will be back😣(Jadah says)
-But...But what about me(Andre says)
-Awww you can come with me right?(Jadah says)
-Yeah I can let me just grab my keys(Andre says grabbing his keys and an emergency suitcase he had in his closet)
-okay here we goo....😢😢

Jacquess Pov.
-All I can hear is someone calling my name...and I see a bright light⭐️Dad is that you😳Yeah son it's me☹️Am I dying pops☹️It's not your time son wake up your daughter needs you and your son or daughter that's on the way and Jadah she needs you too you guys may be on a rough patch right now but you guys will get through it❤️Dad I...I can't do it dad I can't wake up in trying I wanna be with you dad you don't know how much I missed you😢Son listen to me turn away from me right now and walk the other way❤️No dad I'm staying with you😣(Everything goes black)

Alexis Pov.
-Mommy can you watch Skylar it's an emergency Jacquees got into a really bad car accident(I say in tears😞)
-Sure Baby bring her over (My Mom Says)
(A Few hours later)
-Hi I need the room for Jacquees he's was brought into here a couple of hours ago he got into a really bad car accident😔
-Okay and you are?(the receptionist says)
-Uhhh the mother of his child(I Say a little annoyed🙄)
-Sorry but we can not give out any information on this patient yet...he is in critical condition(the receptionist says)
-Fuckkkk is he going to make it👀‼️
-Ma'am we can not give out any information on Jacquees just hang tight(the receptionist says)
-Whatever(I say then I see Jadah walk in with some fine ass nigga)

Andre Pov.
-Hello and you are?(I say to the cute ass girl sitting down😋)
-I'm Alexis Jacquess baby momma😌and you are?(Alexis says)
-well I'm Jadahs umm umm her....(I say looking a bit confused because TBH I don't really know what we are😬)
-Don't worry about him Alexis(Jadah snaps back)
-Bitch stfu I will kill you and that baby🙄(Alexis says with a attitude)
-Hold tf up you ain't gonna do shit to her or that baby your bugging tf out(I say about to cause a seen in this bitch)
-Anyways I'm just here to see how my baby father is doing(Jadah says)
-Yeah come on let's go talk to the receptionist(I say grabbing Jadahs hand as we walk to the Lady's desk)
-Uhh hello ma'am how may i help you(the receptionist says)
-Uhhh hi I'm Jadah, Jacquees fiancé(I look at her and roll my eyes🙄)
-Relax Dre damnn I'm just saying that so that I can see what's wrong with him🙄(Jadah whispers I nod)
-Remember he fucked Alexis the first chance he got when we broke up😞(Jadah says I pick her head up and kiss her lips passionately and I grab her hand pulling her to an empty janitors closet)
-Dree what are you doinggggggg(Jadah slightly moans as I kiss her neck working my way to her lips😋)
-Relieving your stress now baby relax(I say removing her shirt😩)
***(skipped a little bit)
Jadah Pov.
-Baby I feel so much better😩(I say holding Dre's hand as we walk back to the waiting room
-I told you daddy got this😭😭(Dre says😭)
-Lmaoo shut up🙄😭(I say punching his arm,he grabs my arm and pulls me into his lap I laugh and kiss him💗)
-Baby
-Hm?
-Can I tell u something?(Dre says)
-Yeah anything babe☺️( I say kinda scared cuz idk what he's about to say)
-I haven't had sex with anybody else since we broke up before you left😬I mean don't get me wrong I was tempted but they just weren't you😩 Jadah I love you and I never stopped loving you and TBH I don't think I ever will❤️
-Awww Andre that's so sweet I love you too😌
(Okay Ik you guys may be thinking like how the hell do you  love him and you just broke up with Jacquees but guys think about it me and Dre have a past and he always made me smile😃we never argued😩and he just has something that Jay(Jacquees) doesn't idk what it is but he just treats me better💙)
-(I peck his lips and try to get off of his lap)
-Really a peck babe that's so dry🙄(Dre says💕)
-Awww Srry baby(I kiss his lips but this time more passionately and I feel his tongue brush against my lip waiting for an entrance I open my mouth letting his tongue enter we began fighting for dominance Ofc he wins🙄💕)
-Mhmm that's what a kiss is😋(Dre says I laugh😭 and get up to go to the receptionist desk)
-Hi umm I've been waiting here for awhile can I see him now?
-Yeah sure let me just get the room number(the receptionist says)
-thank you☺️
-Your welcome and sorry for the long wait(she says)
-No problem😌(I say)
-okay room 210 and one person only(she says)
-Thanks🙃Babe I'll be right back I'm able to see him
-alright
***
Jacquees Pov.
-Ja...Ja....Jadah is that you
-yeah Jay it's me(Jadah says)
-I...I thought you were away
-I was but I flew straight down here as soon as I heard what happened to you☹️
-Woww so you still do care?
-Of course I do Jacquees we have a history together😶
-Jadah I love you(I manage to say...I can feel my body shutting down)
-Jay I still love you too but nothing has changed,you put your hands on me and you fucked Alexis as soon as I left😢the only relationship we will ever have is when this child is born other than that you can leave me alone for good you hurt me physically and mentally and I don't think we can ever recover from this😢(Jadah says)
-But....but...I might die Jadah I feel it(I manage to say as a stray tear falls down my face)
-Stop okay stop speaking Like that Jay you are going to live😞(Jadah walks over to me and wipes the tears off my cheeks)
-Just lay with me please Jadah(I say with my weak voice...I know she knows there's a Chance I may not live I flat lined twice😞)