Chapter.10(Fuck Love)JadahJacqueesAlexisAndre all in multimedia

Andre Pov.
-Damnnn Alexis😩(I say looking at her ass as she walks me to the door)
-Lmaoo shut up🙄,but hurry up and leave before Jay come back home😬
-Honestly idc if he comes🙄
-Nahh Andre he's really crazy😒
-So what he honestly doesn't deserve a girl like you😋
-Awww Dre thts so sweet but you gotta go❤️(she pushes me out the door and we begin to make out as Jacquees car pulls up😒)

Jacquees Pov.
-(So as I'm pulling up in the driveway I see This nigga Andre and Alexis making out and it look like they just fucked cuz her hair fucked up💆 and she all happy and shit🙄)
-Yoo wtf is this shit😑(I say getting out of the car not even parking it)
-Jay it's not what it looks like I..(Alexis says)
-Alexis stfu you over here fucking this nigga while my child is upstairs sleeping Nahh fuck that shit bitch🙄(I push pass them and go upstairs and grab Skylar and walk back outside)
-Nahh Jay where tf you going with my kid🤔(Alexis says)
-I'm taking her away from this bullshit now move Alexis for I fucking kill you ughhhh 😡😐(I say getting in the car and driving off I'll deal with that nigga Andre later😡)
****
Jadah Pov.
-Hold on I'm coming damn(I say wobbling to the door)
-Who tf is it?(I say half way up)
-It's Me😦(I look through the peep hole and see Jacquees holding his daughter)
-Wtf happened?Why is Skylar Here?And why do you seem so upset?(I say as he pushes past me and tucks Skylar in on my bed)
-Jadah,Andre is fucking Alexis😡(My whole heart stopped)
-Are you kidding me?You gotta be lying he told me he was just going out with some friends😐
-Jadah use your fucking brain what friends does he have out here Jadah he is a nobody!(Jay says yelling at me)
-Please stop yelling at me🙄(I say holding my stomach because I'm feeling sharp pains)
-I'm sorry baby girl, but is there something wrong your sweating like crazy and you look like your going to pass out😦
-Yeah I think I'm fine can you just lay with me Jay i need you😞(I say as everything blurs out I can feel myself falling to the ground😞)
-Nahh you not fine lay down Im gonna make you some tea(Jay says as he picks me up and lays me down in the big bed next to Skylar)
*****
-Thanks for the tea it helped🙃
-It's no problem I'll do anything for you now move over so I can squeeze in this bed with my family😌
-Your Family?(I ask him I'm kind of surprised he still has feelings for me I thought what we did earlier was a mistake😬)
-Yeah I love you Jadah and I will never stop loving you😚(I look at him and smile and lean in and kiss him goodnight❤️)
-Goodnight Jay😋
-Goodnight Jadah😇(I smile and shut my eyes feeling him wrap his arms around my belly🙂everything just feels so right I hope it stays like this😌)

***1 month later
Jacquees Pov.
-Babyyyyyyyyyyyy(I yell from up the stairs)
-Yeahhhhhhh🤔
-Come here(I'm rushing to get everything together before the baby shower starts)
-Baby I don't want to my feet hurt and my back😩baby at this point I just want to cancel everything(Jadah says about to cry,Man these hormones🙄I run downstairs and hug her)
-Baby everything will be fine we still have a couple of hours until the baby shower☺️and we only have a few more weeks until our son is born❤️
-Ik but I just can't take it anymore I'm tired Jay sometimes I just wanna give up on everything😶(Jadah says I look at her and kiss her lips gently I continue to kiss her as I pick her up and carry her upstairs I lay her down on the bed and begin to rub her feet and then I work my way up to her back🙂)
-Relax Bae😛lay down while I set this tub for you and finish this baby shower decorations(I say trying to calm Jadah down cause we came so far with this baby I don't want her to over stress)
-Okay baby and thanks for everything I really appreciate everything your doing for me I love you so much words can't even explain Jay😫
Lmfao there goals right😇Ik anyways back to the book😉
-1.Your welcome❤️2.No need to appreciate anything I do because I'm doing it for US and our son and 3.I love you more😽
*****
Jadah Pov.
-(Okay so Ik you guys are probably wondering what the hell happened between me and Andre🙄...well me and him cheated on each other so I guess he with Alexis now but Idgaf all I'm worried about is my son and my fiancé☺️yeah that's right guys he proposed and we are happy right now so I don't need no distractions but anyways let me get ready for this baby shower😽)
-Babeeeeeeee you almost ready🙄(Jay yelled from in the room)
-Yeahhh(After I got out the shower  I lotioned my body and put on Jays favorite perfume fragrance then I got Dressed in my all white dress and my "its a boy" banner to go with my dress then I put on my blue sandals to top off the outfit then I wet my hair and put it in two cute buns🙃
-Okayyy baby I'm ready are the guests here?(I asked)
-Yeahhh there just waiting on our entrance🤗(Jay says smiling😋)
-Awww baby I love you so much give me a kiss👅(Jay smashes his lips into mine as we lock hands and walk out to the back yard and say hi to everyone and thank them for being here to celebrate OUR bundle of joy💗
****
So I'm here having a good time dancing and laughing until I bump into this fine ass nigga😩

August Pov.
-Damnnn sorry ma(I say looking at Jadah my homie girl😁)
-It's all good you must be August,Jay told me all about you🙂
-Good or Bad?
-Good ofc☺️(Jadah says winking😋)
-What ya did outchea was nice(N.O accent)
-Awww thanks August your so sweet and sexy😉(Jadah tried to say the last part under her breath but I heard her😂)
-Welcome ma but we should keep in touch maybe catch up some Time lata😌(I say which means I'm feeling shawty and she Finna be mine soon👅)
-Yeah sure lets exchange numbers(Jadah and me switch phones take a quick pic and switch phones again)
-Ight Jadah I'll text u later on ok😄
-Okay once again thanks for coming😩(Jadah says I hug her and continue to enjoy myself at the baby shower

O accent)-Awww thanks August your so sweet and sexy😉(Jadah tried to say the last part under her breath but I heard her😂)-Welcome ma but we should keep in touch maybe catch up some Time lata😌(I say which means I'm feeling shawty and she Finna be...

August Alsina Sexy ass omfg😩😋By the way I'm obsessed with him🤗
(Comment if u think I should write a book about him one day)

Jacquees Pov.
-Heyy(I say into the phone)
-Baby I miss you when you gonna stop fucking with Jadah and be with me on some real shit😩(India says into the phone I laugh😂)
-As soon as she have the baby then she cut off baby I swear❤️
-Okay bye Baby have fun at the baby shower(India says🙂)
-Ight I will I 💗 You India
-Awww I 💗 You More(Muahhh India says as she hangs up the FaceTime call)

Jacquees a hoe Foreal  Ion know what to do with him tbh😭😭

This is India🙃Ik She a baddie😍

******Few weeks later

Jadah Pov.
-I woke up in the middle of the night feeling water trickle down my leg I jumped up and shook Jay
******At the hospital
-Pushhhhhhh baby only three more pushes come one you can do this😁
-Come 1...2..3...(The doctor said as I pushed little Pryce out😩
-QUICK WE NEED SOME MORE DOCTORS THE BABY ITS NOT BREATHING😳😳😳😳

~10 votes or more
~10 comments or more
~Will baby Pryce make it
~If I don't get any feedback I will not update again🙂