The Begining

It was a sunny day to day in Cincinnati, Ohio. I was a sleep and I was having a nice dream and it was amazing but my dream got busted when my older brother Mark came into my room and yelled "APRIL!!!!!!!!! TIME TO WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!! IT'S MONDAY TIME FOR SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" ~I'm going to kill him. It's official he is going to die today.~ I sat up and said to Mark "I'm going to fucking kill you Mark!" Mark just laughed and said "You would be lost if you killed me." I sighed and said "Yea I would. You know me too well." He laughed again and said "Come on were going to be late if your not down stairs in 30 minutes I am leaving you here to walk." I just rolled my eyes and said "Yes mom." 

Well let me give you a small back round us by 'us' I mean my brother and I. My brother is a jock he plays football and is loved by everyone. He is really smart but he pretends not to be because his friends arent supposed to be smart. He doesnt answer questions in class but he is always in his room studing or doing homework. Where fore me I am basically invisable to everyone except for the sex hungry guys and my best friend Felix. Well Mark too. Um. Also I said that Mark was my older brother he is technally only older than me by 12 minutes. Yes. Yes. Were twins and alot of people mainly the girls ask me how it is to live with him  and if I can hook them up with him but that is the thing. I don't think he likes girls at all. But that is crazy saying that my brother likes Guys. Ha so funny but I am going to tell you about how me and Mark ended up liking the same guy.

(A/N) Hey guys I'm back and with a new story now this story is when the guys are in high school and they are like how they are now but um I have to reframe from calling them Markiplier and Jacksepticeye. But I love you all but I will update soon. Buh Bye Beauties!!!!!!! Lol Write in the comments if you know where I got Beauties from this person also says 'Oh Yes' and 'Darling' but see ya'll later.