La 2 nyc?

"Daddy please! I don't want to move to New York it's like 40 hours away!"I begged dad as I didn't want to move away from my friends and my dance school.

Let me tell u a little about me.
My names cara
I'm a 17 yr old with a dream of dancing. I currently live in Los Angeles with my mum,dad and twin brother.
I am head cheerleader of our schools cheerleading team, jaguars we support our schools football team also called Jaguars I have 4 besties, Kayla Hemmings (I know what ur thinking. Luke Hemmings? Ha ha ha coincidence?) ,Justin Tate, sasha yun and Lili
Saint.

And yes I know there the Weirdest last names ever!
Anyways I'm sitting here in my dads office with Alex my twin

'Dad I really don't wanna go plus I'm the football captain!! I just can't leave !" Alex said clenching his jaw
I've never seen him this mad " daddy please you know I love you but we can't go and you haven't even told us the reason why we're moving!" I yell at him getting angry
"Look guys I know you're mad but- no but! Just tell us" Alex cut off dad running his hands trough his hair.

" your mother got a job in a famous cafe in New York and I also got a job as a new principal at a school in New York" dad said as I gasp
" omg I'm so proud of you!!!" I run and hug my dad.
He chuckles
Alex then storms off I quickly follow him.
He was in his room with the door closed I knock gently on the door.

"Alex can I come in please" I heard shuffles around the room then the door unlocks.
"What do you want" he asked with a blank face

"Please don't be mad at me" I sat at the end of his bed I felt tears starting to come up as I thought about moving to a new city "don't cry" Alex sat next to me and hugged me"if u cry I'll cry" he lifted up my chin.
"Well looks like we will be crying together" I said he smiled.

"You know you will always be my little sister no matter what part of America were in" he let go of the hug and smiled at me. " by 6 minutes and 37 seconds" I crossed my arms and pouted my lips.

He got up and walked to the door once he was at the door he turned around " have a shower then come down stairs for dinner' he smiles showing his dimples then walked away.
•••••••••••••••••
After the shower I put on some comfy shorts a large t shirt that stops just above my knees and some globe socks.

I quickly put my damp hair in a messy bun and skip down stairs to see my mum and Alex laughing "hey mum,Alex where's dad?" I sit next to Alex and take a chip of my plate and start eating it. "you're father is at a meeting" mum said as she started to cut her stake "this late" I ask her
She nodded her head "okay then"
••••••••••••••••••••••
Once I'm finished I go up stairs to my room.

My room was nice it had white walls with purple carpet I had my queen size bed In the middle, two white side tables a white tv table across from my bed with two doors ones a walk-in wardrobe and one is a bathroom.
I quickly run down stairs and grab 10 folded boxes and run up to my room and start unfolding them then packing making sure to leave a outfit out for tomorrow.when I'm done with all my clothes I Skype my four besties and tell them the news
"What" they all screem at the same time "look I'm sorry guys but I have to go" Justin starts tearing up "don't cry jus jus" I said he chuckled and said "too late" I smile at him " when are u leaving?"Kayla asked "tomorrow after school" I said .
"Aghhhhhh i hate u!"Kayla jokes and puts her finger up at me, we all laugh at her "awwww I love you too " I said .
"I'm gonna miss you" Lili said and also started to cry"me too" sasha added .

" I already miss you" Justin also added. "yeah it's just not the same without you ,you brought us all together" Kayla was in tears now and so was everyone else including me.