You call him jus jus?

The boy at the top is jake💕
-----------------------

"Cara wake up!" I heard a boys voice
I open my eyes and see we were on the plane still
"It's time to get of sweetie" my mum smiles at me
"K" I stand up and grab my bad and make my way of the plane.
As soon as we were in the airport I go to the bathroom and take of the clothes that I was still wearing from school and put on some black leggings, a grey crop top and a black cardigan alone with my white low tops.
I get out of the toilet stall and look in the mirror
Ewww I look like a zombie. I wash my face and tie my hair up I get my bag and grab some moisturiser and put it on my face then walk out to find my mum and dad.
Once I saw them I quickly run up too them "mum,dad what about my car!"I panicked cuz I love my car to death
They laugh why are they laughing!! "We are getting it sent up here! Calm down love" dad ruffles my hair and I Just grunt and fix my hair
"Mom our limos her" Alex  runs to it and while I walk with my luggage slowly to the long,black limo
•••••••••••••••••••

When the limo finally stops we all get out.
Our new house was big i mean really big it was all modern with black glass.
Once we get in I run upstairs to pick a room .

I found the perfect one.

It was big.

It had two sliding glass doors that lead to the balcony the view was our backyard I saw a pool and a few couches.
I had a big bathroom and a walk in wardrobe. The walls were black and I had white carpet.

For some reasons I already has two couches,a tv, a bed and a mini fridge in my room. I jumped in bed still feeling jet lagged and fell asleep.
•••••••••••••••••••••
When I wake up I quickly check tumblr, Facebook and Instagram I saw I got a lot of likes and comments on my pic I posted.

XOX_CINDY_   :
omg so jelly! I bet jc  would be jelly too! Any ways have fun girly girl!x

JUSTINXBOY :
Nice photo cara! Miss u already! Visit soon okay!
Love jus Jus xxx

KAYLA_HEMMINGS :
good luck with ur new school girl! I miss u so much! And give me a heads up if there's any cute boys out there😏
Luv u!

And so on.
I walk down stairs and and tried to avoid stubbing my toes  all the boxes laying around.There was nothing to do in this house since we don't have a Tv yet and I can't be bothered to look for my swim suit.

I look In the fridge to see eggs,orange jucie and kale. Okay the we really need to go shopping.

"Morning" a voice says behind me. I turn around to see my mum.
I smile at her "morning mom".

"Why do u go wake up ur brother and get ready for ur first day at school."wait what did she just say!? School?! Oh hell no!
"What!" I practically scream at mom "it our first day in New York why do we have to start now!" I whine about going to school.
"Just do it cara" mum says rubbing her temples.
I run upstairs and go to Alex's room to jump on him but he's not there. Then I hear the shower oh good he's up already.

I run to my room and have a shower.once I'm out I put black ripped skinny jeans on along with a white top and a black and red flannel on.
I straighten my hair and leave it down.
My makeup was simple: mascara and lipgloss.

I run down stairs to see my brother was already ready downstairs "is your car here yet" I ask him grabbing a apple and
eating it.
"No but yours is" I blink at him. Already? No it's only been a day. "What" I ask him " go look outside if u don't believe me" he opened a certain and out there was my car in the driveway "aghhhhhhhh my baby's here" I run out side. The ground was hot under my bare feet but I didn't care "omg I missed you " I hugged her. Sort of.