Chapter 15: Going Home!

"Oh, oh ME!!!!!" Henry shouted.

"Wi-will I get extr-extra cinn-cinnamon b-bread I-if I-I come?"

"Yeah," Juno replied to Theo's stuttering. Blades counted all who wanted to come.

"It looks like everyone else is also coming."

"Even Quitharas?"

"Yep"

"Okay then. Quitharas, would you mind teleporting us to Eaglewood?"

"Quitharas, I mean I would love too!" A green diamond surrounded the group, and soon, they were in the underground camp Eaglewood. Soldiers were still cleaning blood off the walls.

"I-I wi-wish I saw tha-that guard's pa-pain," Theo said, wistfully.

"It was glorious!!!" Henry looked like he was praising himself.

"Hey, captain, what are you doing, with that twitching idiot?" Another guard was pissing the group off.

"Yo-you fuck-fucking bast-bastard. I-I have hat-hatchets for a re-reason," Theo now had a psychotic smile on his face.

"Calm down Theo. And you, I would keep your asshole of a mouth shut, or you'll end up just like that guard still on the wall."

"Bu-but I-I do-don't w-want to cal-calm d-down. If-it's ju-just li-like schoo-school," Theo looked sadder now.

"Theo, if you don't calm down now, NO CINNAMON BREAD," Juno said.

"Th-that's h-harsh," After that, Theo was silent. The group slowly made their way up to the forest. On the way up Aiden started saying,

"This is 10% luck, 20% skill, 15% concentrated power of will, 5% pleasure, 50% pain and 100% reason to remember the name. He's got a partner in crime, her shit is equally dope."

"What the hell... Aiden are you... rapping?" Juno laughed at this. "You're much better at this than piano, and violin."

"Yeah... well... what if I was just pretending to not be good at that so you would spend more time with me trying to teach me?"

"Look at you two lovebirds," Rose said nudging Juno.

"Guys look!!!!!" Marie cried, pointing furiously.

"Okay, we're looking," Gaius said, kind of annoyed.

"Oh!! I see! I SEE!!!" Henry was laughing. "And don't annoy little Emerald," Henry muttered, darkly.

"HEARIE!!!! I HAVVVVVVVVE A NEW SHIPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!" Juno screamed at the top of her lungs.

"Well I'm glad someone is having a good time-," Lydai said and then stopped abruptly. As she now saw another diamond. This time in a yellow hue.

"Milady Rose! That is your color?" George was sounding excited.

"Yep. That's my color," Rose said more astounded than anything.

"It probably means that you made the portal. Just like the diamond I made was green, yours is yellow," Quitharas said, unsurprised. "When I made humans, I didn't think they would have the capability of portal making. I wanted it only to be restricted to me and my chosen kin."

"That's nice but let's go home!!!!!" Lydia said.

"Oh George won't you come?" Rose asked.

"As much as I would love to come milady, my duty lies here," said George. Rose grabbed his hand and pulled him into a hug.

"I love you," She whispered.

"As do I," George said.

"GEROSE!!!!!!!! TWO NEW SHIPS IN FIVE FUCKING MINUTES!!!!!! AIDEN, WHEN WE GET HOME, I NEED FOUR-NO SIX RINGS!!!!" Juno again screamed.

"Why six."

"One is for us, you fucking adorable Baka!!!!" Juno smiled perhaps for the first time.

"I think I'm gonna stay here guys, I mean, I wasn't all that useful here."

"Fine by me! Nya ha ha! That means less competition for my adorable Marie."

"Let's go!!!!!!" Marie said.

"Fine!!!" Together the group of teens all stepped into the light yellow light.

"But seriously guys, how did Rose die?"