Chapter 1

When I woke up this morning I never thought I'd be on my way to a One Direction concert but that's exactly what I am doing and that's all thanks to my best friend Aaron Yates and his connections to the band (which is he is the son of Paul Higgins best friend) and he persuaded his personal assistant (his mother) to get him the tickets which he managed to get.

When we arrived at the concert Aaron asked the security guard 'Is my uncle Paul here yet' the security guard said ' yeah the boys arrived 2 hours ago so that they could rehearse for tonight' Aaron nodded his head and got his phone out and started writing a text but I couldn't see who to, when he finished Paul arrived outside and hugged his friends son and said ' I thought you had to do something else today' Aaron smiled and said ' my date cancelled on me' when he said that I knew he was on about my other best friend Moonshine Newcome and she only cancelled on him because she thought she wasn't pretty enough for Aaron but no matter how much myself and Aaron told her she just kept saying that he deserved someone pretty and someone who will treat him right and she didn't think that was her.

When we arrived backstage I could see Niall Horan sat eating a subway sandwich, Harry styles was sat on his phone, Zayn Malik was stood looking in the dressing room mirror, Liam Payne was sat doing a Twitcam for the fans and Louis Tomlinson was running at Harry and when Harry realized what he was doing he ran away screaming 'you'll never get me alive' which had Niall doing his famous Horan laugh and it was so cute but I didn't fancy him but Louis was another story.