Chapter 2

When I found myself staring at Louis I kept thinking how amazing he looked up close and when I saw him looking at me I looked away and stared at the floor blushing then I heard him whisper to someone 'who's that girl stood next to Aaron' I heard Paul whisper 'that's Posey Miller she's one of Aaron's friends why' Louis whispered back ' I think she's cute' when I looked up again I looked to see Louis stood smiling at me and when I looked at him he started running towards me like the bunny of that battery advert which was funny to watch and I tried so hard not to laugh at him and I managed up until he started to do the inbetweeners nightclub dance which had me rolling on the floor with tears in my eyes and I looked up to see him looking at me like I was the weird one which set me off even more and then a girl walked up to him and he kissed her and that's when I stopped and got up and I walked off because for some weird reason I felt as if my whole world had crashed at my feet.

When I went to talk to Niall he said ' you like Lou don't ya' and I nodded and then regretted it when he said ' fight for him because he likes you too' when he said that I heard myself sigh and I said 'what would a lad like him see in a girl like me' Niall gave me a Horan hug and said ' you're very pretty and you have the most amazing smile ever and you have the cutest little laugh I have ever heard and if he's not noticed those things then it's his lost' when he finished I smiled at him and said 'thanks Nialler' and then I went to talk to Aaron and said ' can we go to our seats now please' he nodded and I dragged him until we arrived at our seats then he said ' you like Louis don't you' I smiled sadly at him and nodded and said 'yeah but he's with someone else' Aaron said ' that would be Eleanor Calder and he's only with her so that people will stop saying he's gay but he truly likes you and he's told Paul he wants to ask you out on a date' when he said that I felt a tear roll down my face and I said ' he's got Eleanor why would he want to ask me out' he smiled and said ' he's going to end it with El and then he's gonna ask ya out after the concert' when he finished I said ' I can't go on a date with him' Aaron said 'why not' I just said ' I have a party to go to' Aaron sighed and said under his breath ' that girl is so stubborn' I chuckled and smiled at him and he blushed because he knows I heard him.