Do You Remember Summer '09?

"I'm so excited! I can't believe it's been 3 years already!!" My boyfriend, Harry, says.

"Me either!" I say in return.

My boyfriend and I have been together for three years today. We have had our arguments and our spats but the point is, he has stuck by me through sickness and health.

Tonight is the night that we planned to, you know, do it, for the first time. The perfect night and all that stuff. And that is exactly what happened.

*ONE MONTH LATER*

"Why don't you trust me?!?" I yelled.

"Hmm, maybe because you've always been a nasty whore?" Harry said back in disgust.

The tears began to fall down my face as I wiped them.

"I can't believe you would say something like that." I whispered as I walked out the door, never to return to this god-awful place.

So I'm pretty sure we just broke up. I've been sick a lot lately and Harry was convinced I caught it from someone who I supposedly cheated on him with. I've been nauseous and I've thrown up a lot.

So I do something I never wanted to have to do, I bought a pregnancy test. When I brought it home, I took it right away.

As I'm sitting here debating on whether I should tell my ex boyfriend or not, something catches my eye.

On the counter, I see a little blue stick, I look closer and it reads positive. I bury my head in my hands and fall to the floor in tears.

I'm pregnant, and it's Harry's.

________________________________________________________________

SOOOOOOO THIS IS MY NEW FANFIC I HAVE UP!!!!!! WOOHOO!!!!!

buuuuuh, reallayyyy, whattaya guysssss think?????? Commennnnnnttttttt!!!!!