Chapter 2

*THREE YEARS LATER*

I'm walking Kaili through the grocery store. I'm getting her some snacks because she is starting school soon. She's my baby. Almost three years old. The spitting image of her father too. Emerald eyes, curly brown hair, she couldn't be more beautiful.

I grab a few things and check out. Shove all my groceries into my car and head home.

When all of the groceries are in, I find Kaili sitting on the carpet in the living room, playing with toys.

I sit on the couch and turn the tv on. Of course the first thing I see is a news report about Harry Styles' new girlfriend. Whatever. After I left him, he went on X factor UK and got put in a band with four other boys. They call themselves One Direction.

I decide to just change the channel and put some cartoons on for Kaili as I walk into the kitchen to make her lunch.

"come on baby, get your shoes, we are going to the park!" I say. She runs to her bedroom and puts her shoes on as she's running out to me to get her coat.

It's a short walk to the park, since its just down the road. Kaili decides to swing while I sit on the bench.

"LOOK MOMMY, LOOK!!!" I hear her screaming and laughing.

"That's great sweetie!!!" I say, enthusiastically.

"Noooo!!! Look over there mommy!!!" She says pointing, "That guy looks like me!!!"

She says. I look where she is pointing and see none other than Harry Styles walking down the sidewalk.

"Okay baby. Lets go home."I say quickly.

"But mommy, we just got here!" She whined.

"NOW, Kaili!!" I yelled.

She obliged, walking to me quickly and taking my hand as we walked toward the apartment together.

I got her inside and she started playing and watching cartoons as I went into the bathroom.

"Oh my goodness" I say as I rest myself against the sink.

______________________________________________________________

OH EHM GEE GUYSSSSSS SHE SAW HARREH FOR THE FIRST TIME IN THREE YEARS!!!

Ohhhh wellllllllllll we will see what happenssss next chapters!!!!!!