Liam Imagine

You had to work a late shift today, so you only managed to get home from work at about ten thirty that night.

You knew Liam was going to be home and you had promised that the two of you could go out for dinner, but had forgotten to call and tell him that you couldn’t make it.

You knew that he would be upset, but you just hadn’t had time at all. Your colleagues and your boss had been on your case all day long and you just wanted to sit down for five minutes.

When you had unlocked and opened the front door, you threw your keys on the table by the front door and dropped your bag on the floor.

“Liam?” You said as you realized that the house was dead quiet.

You walked into the kitchen and noticed that there was a plastic container with a note on the top of it.

You walked over to and lifted the small piece of paper, recognizing Liam’s handwriting straight away.

Dear (Y/N),

I made you a little something to eat… I figured you were working a late shift.

Love you, Li

You smiled to yourself as you opened the plastic container and immediately smelled Liam’s special Chicken dish. You put the plastic container in the fridge since you had eaten at work, but you still appreciated Liam’s kind gesture.

You kicked your shoes off at the bottom of the stair case and climbed each step as quietly as you could.

Once you reached your bedroom, you heard Liam’s soft snoring. You turned the light on and saw Liam curled up in bed, but it seemed as though he wasn’t sleeping very well.

You quickly changed into your PJs and climbed into bed next to Liam, curling up into his chest.

Liam stirred as he registered that someone had joined him in bed.

“Babe?” Liam mumbled groggily as he opened his eyes slightly and tried to see you in the dark.

“It’s OK, Li,” You said softly with a small smile. “I’m here.”

“Good,” Liam replied sleepily. “I couldn’t sleep without my beautiful wife, (Y/N).”

You smiled as you cuddled closer to Liam.

“So, you’re not mad about me blowing you off for dinner?” You ask slowly, anxiously awaiting Liam’s reply.

“Not at all,” Liam replies. “It’s just dinner.”

“Good,” You say as you kiss Liam’s neck and close your eyes, waiting for sleep to take you.

“Besides, I’m going to get you back tomorrow.” Liam says mysteriously before falling back asleep.

Needless to say, you struggled to fall asleep as your mind ran over the different options that Liam had for punishing you.

I hope you guys enjoyed it! I hope to have more soon!