Start of Camp

Charlotte's POV
I stepped out into the fresh air. I took a deep breath as I stared at the huge camp in front of me. I turned around to find my mom's car was already out of sight. Geez thanks mom. -.-

I walked into the camp and tapped someone's shoulder. Hopefully she's nice.

"Ugh! I'm in a middle of a conversation here!" The girl groaned turning around. Just by looking at her face I could tell she's a mean girl. There was an iPhone 6 in her hands and I could barely see her face because it was covered in make up.

So much for being nice.

"Geez sorry I just wanted to know if you knew where my cabin was" I said hiding an eye roll.

"Um... Does this look like a face that cares?" She asked pointing to her face not hiding her eye roll.

"Oh so there's actually a face under all that make up" I shot back sounding confident.

"Oh haha. You better watch yourself you little blitch." She said glaring at me.

Blitch?

"Blitch? Seriously? I can't believe you have to make up words because you barely know any" I sneered.

"It's a word you little hoe"

"Oh really? What does it mean?"

"Black. Bitch."

OMG!!!😠

"You little racist!" I yelled.

"Woah! What's going on here ladies?" A girl who kinda looked like the girl I'm about to beat up.

"All I did was tap this girl on the shoulder and she started being rude and a tad racist." I said truthfully.

"Bianca! You told me you weren't gonna cause trouble this summer" The girl said glaring at um... Bianca.

"But-"

"No buts now apologise to..."

"Charlotte" I piped up helping her out.

"Thanks. Now Bianca I want you to apologise to Charlotte."

Bianca rolled her eyes. "Sorry Charlotte"

"Good now go unpack. You're in the... Hyena cabin." She said looking at her clipboard.

"Whatever"

As she walked past she purposely bumped into me and whispered "Watch your back blitch"

I shouldn't be scared by her but she still sent a chill down my back.

"Hehe sorry about that. Bianca's still a little bitter because she wasn't chosen to be a counsellor this year."

"A little?"

"Ok very bitter." We both started laughing.

"You kinda look like her"

"Yeah that's cause she's my twin..." Oh the poor thing.

"I'm so sorry"

"It's fine... She's not that bad... No I take it back... That's her in a good mood." she giggled.

"So what's your name?" I asked

"I'm Maeve. I'm one of the counsellors here along with my boyfriend Owen and our best friends Erika and Alex.

"Cool I'm Charlotte."

"Nice to meet you" She said putting out her hand.

"Nice to meet you too" I said shaking her hand. It's hard to believe she's actually related to that Bianca chick.

"So... What cabin am I in?" I asked.

"Oh right... You're Charlotte Bolton right?"

"That's me" I confirmed.

"Ok your in the.... Wolf Cabin"

Awesome! I love wolves😎

"Just walk around a little bit there should be a cabin with a sign that says Wolf Cabin along with a picture of a wolf obviously"

"Kk thanks!"

"You're welcome! Oh and start unpacking activities start in 2 hours"

I simply nod and start walking around trying to find the cabin. Not the best way to start off the summer but surely things will get better. I just need to remember to act confident. Never let anyone see how nervous you are. Don't show them you're weak.

After about 30 MINUTES I finally find the cabin. Gosh how many cabinsare there around here?!

"Ok Char you can do this" I whisper to myself.

I open the door and instantly my eyes lock with someone's. It feels like we're the only two people in the world. I instantly get butterflies in my stomach. No I'm not in love... I don't even know this boy...

But still....

Wow
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Done!
What did you think???
What should happen next???
I know Erika and Alex don't really go with Maeve and Owen but it's my story and they're the first people I thought of especially since I hardcore ship Corlex😍😍😍
Shohini😇💖