never...look...BACK!

11 September 2159

I can't.I just can't. How can i erase my family name in a flash? How can i trust and feel safe in the hands of another being. It's too much. I can't do it! I just can't!...

                                   18 months ago...

This is my story.I was promoted as the C.E.O of Rex Zhen International.I was so excited,it was a lifetime dream ever since I was young my dad told me everything there was to become a part of a billion-dollar company.Especially Rex Zhen.And I was finally there!...But it was too good to be true..and I was right.

I know I should be thankful. I mean some people go through so much for a job like mine and rarely get it. And now I had it right on my doorstep, I still felt as though there was a gap.Something was missing.Something every girl at my age would have or was currently in.Someone you can share  your life with.Someone you can share your happiness and sorrow with.

 It all started in mid-summer morning of new york's busy streets. Walking swiftly through the busy streets of new york with three cups of hot low-fat medium latte.onefor me,my work partner chyna andobviously my boss adam (who in the office is known as the insanely hot beast who they were 'happy to be ruled by')but to e honest with you i only saw him as my boss.......okay okay he is a sex-bomb and i spend more work time with him than anyone else in the office.

Anyway, something really strange was going to happen that day, i could sense it.

I saw the group of people from a distance and it just seemed as though they were crowding around a guy who was performing.  I mean if you're living in New York....it couldbe anything. So i kept on walking untill i went right past it not hearing the innocent cry of a little boy. Suddenly i turned around and saw the crowd of people murmuring, Iheard cries of help.I felt sorrow and pain around me.

I was now a part of the crowd. I could barely see a thing.

Suddenly, I caught a glimpse of the body of a young man who was lying soulessely on the ground and a little boy sobbing over him. The air seemed colder and the day went darker.

He was a tall black figure, wearing a baseball cap and a white top. As soon as i saw him i knew he was apart of it, and he must of felt it too because he ran...

....

I let go of the hot drinks and ran after him, right through 42nd street heading straight for the subway. I didn't stop i wanted to know what he knew, and i woulddo anything to bring the being forward who just tore a family apart.