Chapter 1

We pull into the new drive way as amilia pulls into hers. I sit up and pull my headphones off. My brother Jake jumps up and runs inside as I walk inside "go pick your rooms" mom yells. I run to the basement. Jake runs upstairs. "And start unpacking" Dad reply's.

  After I finished putting my stuff away, I walked to the park and sat down in the grass. I pulled out my phone put my headphones on and listened to Meghan trainer. About 10 minutes later I seen a girl walking towards me. She came and sat down beside me and I pulled my headphones off." Hi what's your name?" I questioned her. "It's..." she paused. "It's Jenny." She replied. "What's your name?" She asked
" it's Ashtyn." I replied. "what school are you going too." Questioned Jenny. " Hudson high." I exclaimed. " me too" she replied. "well I got to go bye." And she then ran home.

I put my headphones back on and pull my hood over top of them and walked home....

When I got home I made myself a grilled panini for my supper. I took it down to my room and rocked out to Meghan trainor  while going through my new wardrobe. To pick out what I'm wearing tomorrow. I'm wearing a bright red crop top with my favourite high waisted shorts and my red wedges.

I got a new bed -king size- so it was very comfortable and big. Then suddenly Jake burst in "going to bed already?" He questions. I peer over at my clock it's 7:05 pm " yes, goodnight."

The next day I wake up at 5:00 am I shower get dressed do my hair and makeup. I eat 2 waffles and clean the house by then it was 6:00am so I went up stairs to wake Jake up. He got dressed and did his hair he ate one waffle and he did the dishes. Then we put on our shoes and walked to the bus stop.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Comment if you would like me to write more.

This is the first story I'm starting to write on watt pad so I'm very excited.

Don't forget to comment.