Chapter 5: Arthur and Leon in Hakudoshen's world?

As they walked towards the entrance Hakudoshen stopped and looked over his shoulder and said "Sorry I forgot to say, but I have company over, I think you may know him." He opened the door and they walked inside and Shen closed the door behind them. Footsteps were heard coming from the room next door and a man and a fox stepped out into the hallway, it was Arthur Young, the man once called "Yokoshima" and Leon, his kitsune companion! "Oh, Hello Yo-I mean, Mr.Young." Shen said as he stuck out his paw to shake his hand. "Hello to you too, Mr.Shen, and please, "Arthur" is fine." Arthur said as he shook the kitsune's paw. "What are you doing here, if you don't mind me asking?" Misty questioned. "Ah, well, since my own world is being used as a place to keep the evil members of your tribe in check and trapped, Hakudoshen told me that he would take me and the civilians from my world and let us live in his world, and He told me I could stay with him until things get settled out and until the elders contact me for training, as you may or may not know I still have the powers the evil tribe members gave me, so the elders told me they would contact me for training some time." Arthur explained. Shen nodded in response to show his understanding, and so did Misty, Misty went to go talk to Leon about what Shen and her had planned to do and see if He wanted to come along, while Shen spoke with the rest of them about the plan as well. After all was explained, Misty and Leon came back into the room and Leon spoke up, "So we're basically going to hang out? Me, Hakudoshen, Arthur, Shen, Vanhart, Aeon, Mary, Song and you?" He questioned to Misty, to which she nodded in response. "Alright, that sounds like it'll be fun, I'm up for it." Leon said. "I will be staying, just to keep the place in check and to make sure that if the elders contact me, I won't be gone." Arthur said. They all headed out the door and back to the tree and shen took out zetto's scroll and read it aloud, then they were brought to the area with mirrors, and found their way to the one that showed Vanhart's world, and went through.