1- Unbelievable

So I'm standing here only a week after receiving the news. To me its all still so unbelievable, I'm standing at the front row at the church in front of a coffin that is meant to be for me only 24 years of age brother, the police refuse to tell me how he died and what actually went on they said it was 'too detailed for such delicate ears' but trust me, i have heard such detailed words come out of my brothers mouth before. Then it hits me, that I wont be hearing his voice anymore, his voice that sounded so similar to my fathers but didn't speak such harsh words towards me. That I could never call him up whenever I needed him and then at the end of the phone call be in stitches of laughter and forget why I called him, from now on all I would be hearing was his voicemail.

Since now I have pushed every thought out of my head and from the minute I woke up to this moment now I have spoken the entirety of about 4 words, now as I stand so near to the coffin of the person, my only sibling that meant more than the world to me, it all got to me. Hearing all these people speak about him like they knew him, all these people at his funeral that only remember him up to the end of high school pretending to be sad at his loss, it all got to much. Being the only family member that could be bothered to turn up to his funeral and not letting myself cry I only manage until this moment, Right as some girl is standing in front of everyone talking about the smallest of memories she could remember of his I turn around and walk out of there, tears starting to stream down my face. 

The saddest part?

their isn't even a body in the coffin, the police say there is no point of putting the 'remains' of his body in there because there is barely any remains left of my one and only brother, Colton James. 

A/N- Hey! So this is the first chapter, sorry that its really short its just I didn't want to give too much away and if I kept writing the story would already be over quicker than it even started but I'm really excited to write this story because its my first story on Wattpad and I have some really good ideas for this story! I hope you enjoy the first chapter I will try update whenever I can! ~Charl