Home sweet home Iguess

Finally we are here it's been a day and 5 hours because of Chase he ate something that didn't go well with his stomach. So let's say we had to get a lot of air freshener

I got out of the car to be approached by a big big house that's in the color tan to front to back and the sides are tan . It looks gorgeous, I head inside with Chase right on my tail well not really on my tail but but but urggh you know what I mean so yea my mom throws me the keys and I catch it and open the door slowly. 😱😱😱 Woow 😱😱😱 just Woow the inside looks better then the outside . We have a swirly staircase and the walls 😩 the walls are a light pink all of them except our rooms of course. Mines is PURPLE such a beautiful color you think we'll I know actually but anyways while I headed up stairs Chase went through the living roomand kitchen and the basement . I have already seen those parts of the house when I was searching the house with my mom .

So I headed up stairs and let me tell you these stairs ain't no joke . Once I hit the last step I fell on the floor breathing heavily. " woah th those stairs are are to mu much" I said breathing heavily. I stay there for about 5 minutes and get up to go look for my room mom said it will be the one to my left once I step on the last staircase which is right across from the bathroom and yea I have my own bathroom in my room already so I won't be using that one across my room that can be for guest because I'm not letting chase use it his Butt Stinks and I'm not letting what happened in the car happen again

Finally I come to a stop at this light pink door but has purple dots on them " yeaaaa this is my room " I said with amusement I open the door to be welcomed to a purple room with a mastered bed with lavender bed sheets and also a brown bookshelf with a pink lamp and to my left is my walk in closet with nice cloths inside and Omgosh is that a Full length mirror!! I walk up to the mirror and look at my reflection to see a girl not just a girl a girl that's going to stand up for herself like her dad wanted her to a girl that will have Courage and Kindness throughout anything that comes to her in anyway .

Suddenly I'm knocked out of my shock state by people yelling my name " Shauna Shauna mom made your Favorite " Chase said running towards me causing both of us to fall down and for me to start to chuckle " okay okay I'm coming gosh ..... now get off so I can murder that food that is waiting  for me please " I said " oh yea sorry sis oh and mom said when your done eating relax for awhile then head to bed we have school tomorrow first day remember " he says " yea yea wait we I thought you dropped out of school?" I said with confusing " I did but I'm going back just for you Shauna " he said hmm  so he wants to go back to school for me why . "well come on come eat and mom got invited by our neighbors to some environmental party iguess but she won't be home till 8:00 and its nowwww umm 6:45 so come on go eat i ate already so imma goin my room good night shauna " chase said while getting up to leave but not before he gives me a kiss on my forehead " yea yea GoodNight Chase " then he leaves .

I head downstairs to the kitchen and I see my favorite meal Chase was right . On the dining table was baked mac n cheese with sweet potato and greens and cornbread Yumm . This is like thanksgiving all over again but I'm not complaining . I go to make my plate and started eating .

‼️‼️‼️‼️5 minutes later ‼️‼️‼️

"Urggh oops excuse me " I said to myself that food was life right there . So I put my plate away but not before washing it then I looked at the time and saw that it is now 6:53 Woow I'm am fast eater now I need to go do something active or just something that doesn't involve me sitting down because that is going to make me fat . Your not suppose to sit down or lay down after you eat so yea . So I went outside in the backyard were the woods were yea the woods are in the back of my yard . I started walking in the wood it was beautiful out here I can hear the bird singing and I can hear the Owls Who's . So I'm walking and I see a lake it was beautiful 💜and I can tell my jaw dropped because the water was light blue the grass was green and healthy while you can see the moons reflection in the water . It was amazing so me being me I went to sit down on a tree log it wasn't far from the lake so I was able to put my foot in the water and that's what I did I took off my shoes and fix my dress the sat down and put my foot in the water . The water was just right it made me relax and forget everything it was just me and the lake well I thought because suddenly I hear leaves crunching and crunching behind me making me take my foot out of the water and put my shoes on and turn around. " hello .. Is anyone ou out th there " I stuttered out .
. Nothing
. Just Nothing
. Nothing not even a shadow that I seen . So I was about to turn around but then I heard it again. So I spun around and was startled by a
Big
Black
Wolf
With hazel eyes

When I seen the wolf I was scared I thought it was going to eat me but it didn't move it just sat down and put his head down like he wanted me to touch him . I looked at the wolf and then I looked into its eyes .   It was like the world stopped like nothing around me mattered it was just me and the wolf . I walk to the wolf still looking in his eyes and said " may I " then the wolf nodded his head for me to go ahead and I did and said " I'm going to name you Shadow "

Picture of there house next chapter will be Shauna room 💜💜