Moving

👑Shauna Pov 👑

Today I'm finally moving to Atlanta with my mom and my Big Sister. We are now fixing our boxes and I'm ready to go like right now. What happens if there are cute boys. Or what happens if there are Loyal and Sweet Cute Boys. Yea Like I'll every find one of Rhodes anytime soon. Man I can't wait to see the Bathrooms, that's one thing I'm glad about finally moving. But the one thing I'm sad about is that I'm leaving my best friend Lu Lu. "Ma I'm ready can we please go now " I said while fixing my green dress I Had on  " Sure hold on let me get my purse then we can get going to our new home ok " she said " yea ok  I'll wait in the car  okay " I said .

Today is the day I Shauna White is moving to Atlanta with my mom Sarah White. My dad passed away 5 years ago I really don't like talking about it . It flips a switch in me One minute I'm happy and cheerful then the next minute I'm like a lion that haven't ate in days and cruel  when they bring up the topic about my father. That's why we are moving now, some people say that I'm a dog and that I need a leash and some say I just don't have no home training but I really don't listen to them all I would do is Boom Punch in the face and keep walking Pretty.

That's just me I don't take shit from nobody . Learned that from my dad, he use to train me how to fight before he died but now I'm being trained by my dads friends son Chase . He's like a Big Brother to me, he is 18 years old and 6'2 with brown hair and light brown eyes while I'm 5'5 with brown hair and dark brown eyes. Oh Yea and I forgot he is moving with us to Atlanta. Yup it's going to be fun down there I can tell already .

❗️❗️❗10 minutes later ❗️❗️❗️

Finally I arrived at the car . Why did mom have to park the car so far if she knows we are moving today . Ughh I can't understand that lady . I head to the car and open the door and sit in the back by the window and leaned on it so I can be able to lay down while my mom drives . Chase can sit in the front like he always does with mom so he shouldn't complain. It's a day and a 3 hour ride including stops for food or restrooms . Speaking of Chase I should ask him where is he at and to hurry his ass up and because were about to leave soon . So I take my phone out and dial Chase's number . It rings about 2 times before he answers " hello  who is this " chase says in a panic voice . I laugh " It's me Duh Did you not read the caller Id come on Chase you are so better than that  " I said with a amusement voice " yea I did I um um just forgot yea just forgot " Chase  says    " yea okaay um where are you we are about to leave in ( checks car time )  25 minutes Chase!" I yell . " Hey hey alright no need to hurt my ear drums with your nagging sis I'm coming chill out I will be there in 10 mins I have to go say goodbye to some friends okay " he says " Yea fine wait hey I don't nage what are you talking about !" I yelled " Yea okay bye sis see you in 10 minutes " Chase says " wait no I'm not finished with you, You You little M....." I paused because suddenly the line goes died. " Ohh one day he just wait one day I'm going to shove his feet down his throat and then maybe he'll learn not to cut people off " I say with disapproval .

❗️❗️❗️ 10 minutes later ❗️❗️❗️

Suddenly my door opens causing me to fall out of the car onto the ground. So I look up and I hear laughter then I look to my left to see Chase laughing at me on the ground next to me . So he thinks it's funny hmm we will see about that when we get to our new house he just wait and see . "Ouchhhh chase why did you do that I'm sure you seen me leaning on the door handle " I said  while sitting up to see Chase getting up as we'll "well I didn't actually I just went to car without looking and just pulled a handle to puts my stuff down but I guess you so happened to just fall out " he says "well next time Look first you have eyes for a reason dontcha you little CornFlake " I said " Well wait wait wait did you just call me a CornFlake ?" He said " yup fun dum " I said laughing alittle about what I said " If I'm a CornFlake then your a dumpling " wait huh did he just call me a DUMPLING IS HE CRAZY .. IS HE TRYING TO CALL ME FAT BECAUSE IM NOWHERE FAT "Did you just call me fat " I said walking up to him slowly with a murderous face "no wh what I I didn't sa say th that " he stuttered  out while taking a step back every time I take one forward causing me to smirk "well you did just called me a DUMPLING YOU LITTLE "  "Heeeeeyyyy.... Shauna you better not " my mom says coming out of nowhere " I wasn't even going to do nothing " I said causing Mom to look at me with a hard glare "yet at least " I said going back to the car .

" Alright are ya ready to go ya got everything ? Oh yea I got a call from the movers they moved everything in already in the places ya picked and oh Shauna Lu Lu called she said she couldn't come and say bye but to tell you that she will call you later and that she will visit soon " my mom says . Aww Lu Lu why couldn't she come I miss her but she said she was going to call me and visit that's good enough I guess . " Yea okay thank you I'm ready lets go " I said while laying down in the back " yea I'm ready to let's goooo " Chase says with excitement. This boy right here is going to drive me crazy he acts like a 12 year old when he's not in a serious mood but I can't complain I do like him like this . When Chase is In Serious mood you will know when to stop his jaw starts to clench and his mouth goes straight and his voice is cold and hard but Chase Eyes turns darker then his real eye color. He says its allergies like come on is he serious ... allergies he must think I have the word STUPID across My forehead.

- "Ok so let's go " mom says
.
.
. This is My beginning of a new life in Atlanta