Sleep over with jaxson ❤️

Kaitlyn pov
Jaxsons mom said I can sleep so I went over to my house and grabbed some clothes my tooth brush toothpaste and other stuff then I went back to Jaxsons house and me and Jaxson went to the kitchen to get some snacks we then went to Jaxsons room me And Jaxson started talking about stuff then eventually we started fighting ( not really just play fighting ) Jaxson pushed me off the bed i landed on the ground Jaxson was hovering over me he started leaning in and at the moment I knew I was catching feelings for my best friend Jaxson was about to kiss me untill we got interrupted by someone knocking at the door Jaxson hurried And got up and opened the door Jaxsons dad came in with some popcorn and some more blankets and pillows we built a fort and started watching Netflix and eating the snacks soon later me and Jaxson feel asleep * skip to morning * I woke up to Jaxsons mom coming in the room telling me And Jaxson that we were going out to breakfast Jaxson was still sleeping so I jumped on him telling him to get up he said " okay okay I will get up get off of me " I got up off of Jaxson and I went to my bag and grabbed clothes I ran to the bathroom and Jaxson said " nooo kaitlyn I wanted to change in the bathroom " I slammed the bathroom before Jaxson could get in and got dressed * next chapter *