chapter 3

So now that they are at the dance Gray gets Lucy some drinks and Nastu is trying to get Lucy to dance but she is waiting gray so it will be far so when he gets back gray Nastu and Lucy all go to the dance floor and start dancing everyone know that lucy dances nice but Nastu and Gray need some help with there dancing is what lucy is saying in her head so then she dances with Nastu than with gray later after the dance Gray and Nastu both told lucy how they felt she said that's okay and we can still be very close friends. After that they hugged and took lucy home then they went home. Later that night lucy wakes up to the sound of Gajeel tossing and turning having a bad dream so she wakes him up and says do you want me to sleep a little closer so you can hug me when you get scared Gajeel opens his arms and said yes plz do and they say I love and go to sleep Gajeel wakes up to see they are late so they aren't going to work so Gajeel thinks to his head maybe today is the day me and Lucy can have a sex day and she'll get pregnant so we can have baby's so than he sees she is now not sleeping so he asks and she said yes so they are now putting a dick inside a girl part and making a lot of love.