Dance

Now lucy and Gajeel are making some love and gray and Nastu are still at the dance .gray is with erza and Nastu is with levi. And they are having fun. Back to Lucy and Gajeel they are having fun and now not is the next day and Lucy says that her stomach been hurting for a whole week and says she's going to doc. Today and she takes Mira with her so now they are at doc and getting check and to find out that lucy is pregnant and Mira is being a drama queen about it Lucy tells her to keep it a secret. And Mira is so happy for me and Gajeel she tells master and Gajeel and Gajeel all smiley and happy and master is so surprised. The next day Gajeel says he wants to tell everyone so we tell everyone and Nastu and Gray are so angry and mad at Gajeel and started a fight because Gajeel got lucy first. Now Gajeel and Lucy are at home and Lucy fell right to sleep. Now Gajeel was watching her sleep than finally he's asleep and had this arms around her . Next day lucy goes to doc and they say she is having 2 kids and they will be born about three months and Mira so excited and Gajeel tells everyone and now Nastu and gray are even more mad so lucy goes and talks to Nastu and gray they say we are sorry but we are happy for you. And lucy says thx good lucy with u and levi and erza ok they say thx.

Hey guys sorry gtg  so yah I'll be back how many chapters should I have tel me in coments .