Chapter 1

Heyy, well this is my first story so bear with me

i like commentss so it will help me make the story better so if you couldd...(:

Hoppee you likee xD

Intro

Down Honey st. was a five story brick house where a teenage boy named Ross and his god-mother, Marley, resided. Ross was sixteen and a junior at Stoker Heights along with his best friend, Todd. Four years ago, Ross' father died in a car crash, leaving him in the hands of Marley.

Chapter 1

The summer was just beginning and living in the country there wasn't much to do. Todd left the country to go visit his uncle in Romania and he wouldn't be back for a week and a half. He could do stuff like ride four wheelers but it just wasn't as fun as riding with someone. He didn't have a big list of people to call either.

The breeze blew his hair around his face as he walked down the road. It felt nice on the hot summer day and Ross yearned for it to come again. He let his feet take him where they pleased and after a while he ended up in the backyard of his old house. He hadn't been there since the incident. It wasn't as big as Marley's house, but it was big enough with four stories and seven bedrooms. The first floor contained the kitchen, dinning room, living room and game room. The second story belonged to Ross while the third to his dad. His dad always told him never to go one the fourth floor. His dad never explained why and Ross never asked. Ross' great-great-grandparents bought the property and has been passed down ever since.

The screen protected the pool from dirt and leaves but you could see where it was starting to tear. His big fort still looked brand new seeing as how he never went in it anymore. Vines were growing up the side of the house giving it a slight creepy feeling. Well, now I know why I haven't visited in four years, he chuckled to himself.

He opened the back door and walked through the huge kitchen. The air was unmoving from the absense of people. Layers upon layers of dust was collected on the surface of things. The counters still had papers scattered all over it.

Ross Picked a peice up and it proved itself to be a phone bill for fifty dollars. Throwing it back down, he walked into the living room. Above the flat screen were old pictures. Him when he was five on the swing at Centered Park.  Him and his father on Dueling Dragons at Universal when he was ten. He walked down the hall past the library, past the dinning room to the game room. It still had the old pacman, pinball, air hockey table, and PS2 next to the TV with Dance Dance Revolution still in place. He beat his dad every time on that game.

He remembered his father, everything about him. In a way he was a businessman, he was a docter, but only worked if he absolutely had to. Him and his dad looked a lot alike, same hair and build. They had the same high cheek bones and jaw line. Apparently everything else looked like his mother, eyes, nose, lips, everything. He knew his dad was outgoing and he was the same way if you got to know him, he didn't know about his mom though. She left three weeks after he was born so he didn't know her. No one talked about her much either so the most information that he has on her is the picture his dad had on his nightstand. His dad though, his dad was his best friend. Taught Ross everything he knew. Everything. Through out the reminiscing, Ross thought he heard a creek but decided it was just nerves.

He walked up the stairs to his bedroom that still had a spider-man sign with his name on it. He walked in and looked around. He turned on the lamp by the main bed and looked at the picture next to his bed as tears brimmed his eyes.

"Oh dad," he sighed as he placed the dusty picture down and headed to the bookshelf filled with books. Right next to it was his trophy case filled with various trophies and certificates. Next to the case was his fender guitar. Looking at that reminded him of Christmas when he got it. Marley was over and everyone was so happy and filled with Christmas joy. Those were good times. Times without a care.

"Hello there Ross," Ross spun around and almost knocked down the guitar. A tall man with shaggy brown hair, a scraggly beard, and wild, crazy brown eyes stood in the doorway.

"Who the heck are you??" Ross yelled. His heart pounded and he could hear it in his ears.

"Doesn't matter," he proceeded slowly towards Ross. "I'm hungry."

"St-stay away from me!" Ross slowly slid along the wall to the right. "There's money in the office. T-take it and get some food. Just don't hurt me."

The man laughed, "I don't need your money and that wont satisfy me."

"Pl-please don't kill me," Ross whimpered. "Ill give you anything you want, food anything."

The man was about a foot away from Ross and he knew he couldn't take him. "Oh, Ill do more than kill you." Then,  with all of Ross' might, he leaped at the man. It didn't really phase him, just surprised him a little. "Ignorant child," he grabbed his upper arms and pushed Ross toward a wall. "You think you can overtake me?" Ross threw some punches but nothing worked. The man just laughed and when Ross looked closely he could see two tiny canines, sharp and pointy.

Holy crap! Hes a freaking vampire! Ross thought. The man tilted his head and Ross screamed at the top of his lungs until the man bit down. Ross' whole body went limp and the man carried him to the bed. Laid him down and continued to drain him. He was numb, couldn't feel anything, just the void that was stopping him from moving.

All of a sudden, a wave of pain shot through his body, poison seeping in his blood. It was hard for him to breath, not just because he had a 180 pound man on top of him. A burning flowed from his neck through his whole body. It got hotter and hotter until he thought he couldn't take it anymore. He couldnt move, couldn't breath, could only burn. Grey spots started to cloud his vision. He closed his eyes and shut them tight, trying to get the pain to go down just a pinch. All he could think was, I'm going to die, I'm going to die, over and over before everything went black.

Soo,, like i said you have to bear with mee, please comment and suggest:)

BTW: I'm trying to upload soon:) i know its kindof short