Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Ross awoke with a start. The weight was lifted off his chest and he could breath but in its place was a shaggy haired brunette that was right in Ross' face.

“Hello there,” the man said. Ross kicked away from him with a scared look on his face. The man had brown eyes and he was very toned and muscular. His face was much defined with a nice jaw line; any girl would’ve died over him.

“I’m jean,” he smiled, “and who might you be?”

“What are you doing here? What do you want? What kind of people are you?” Ross asked instead of answering Jean. He crawled as far away as possible and onto the opposite side of the bed.

“I will answer your questions when you have the courtesy to answer mine.” Ross glared at the man.

“Ross! Now answer my questions!”

“I am here because I followed Terrance. I want nothing more than it to be before this happened and finally, we are vampires.”

“Is this some kind of sick joke? You really expect me to…” a glint caught Ross’ eye and he looked down. The man that attacked him, who must be Terrance, was laying face down with a knife in the core of his back. “Holy crap! What the freak? Oh my gosh, is he really dead?”

Ross remembered the tiny fangs that grew and how he bit down on his neck. His neck was burning like crazy and he just now realized it. “S-so you’re saying t-this v-vampire bit me?”

“Yes.”

“D-does that mean t-that m-me, I’m going t-to be one?”

“Yes,” he answered again without emotion.

“Holy crap, holy crap, oh my gosh, does that mean I have to, to drink blood?”

“Haha yes, of course. But you don’t have to kill them, and they don’t feel it at first and then it starts to feel really good.”

“I think I’m going to be sick,” Ross could feel the bile rising just not coming out.

“Good luck, you don’t get sick anymore,” he chuckled.

“Then if you don’t kill someone when you drink from them, why aren’t there a million vampires running around?”

“Y-you um, have to switch your vampire blood with their blood to uh, change them…” he rubbed the back of his neck looking a little sheepish.

“You changed me?”

“Yes.”

“So I wouldn’t die?”

“Yes.”

“okay, okay. I understand that.”

"uh, well," Jean pointed to the man on the floor. "we should probably move Terrance."

"Uh, yeah, but i still have a lot of questions."

"Well yeah, of course, I'll answer them when we get done moving him. Were going to bring him to your basement."

"Upstairs or downstairs?"

"Downstairs, the ground make the vampires carcase disintegrate faster."

They picked the body up and brought him downstairs, down the basement stairs and laid him on the ground. They walked back up the stairs to the main living room. All the while, Jean kept sneaking weird glances at Ross but he decided to act like he didn't notice.

"so what am i going to tell Marley?"

"Whose that?"

"My God-mother."