Two Best Friends

So you found my life. Well you found my book, but technically my whole life is on these pages. My name is Mikey and my best friends name is Sean. We have been freinds for three years now. Its pretty crazy to look back on how we became freinds, well actaully we became freinds because he was my biology partner and he laughed when i picked up the frog and made him dance. We kinda got detention after that, because it was "disruptive to the rest of the class." Okay so let me give some information on me and Sean.

Mikey: Im 16 and I love anything weird, anything cute, or anything scary. So if you have a three year old walk up to me ,hand me a banana ,and backwards crab walk away then I will love you. Ummm anyways I love music, being crazy, saying man, and dancing to Melanie Martinez.

Sean: He's 17 and he loves to be chill, weird, and smart. So if you walk up to him ,and tell him what I just wrote up there he would probably walk up to me with no words ,face palm ,then walk out the room ,then come back two minutes later with two sodas. One for me and one for him. Well lets see he also likes being a total butt... jk, buying sodas, and watching me dance to Melanie Martinez.