4: Their Replies

Laurence's POV:

Me and Garroth were walking back towards the town. I could feel him shaking nervously.

I sighed. Honestly, I was also pretty nervous on what they'd say. Especially Dante.

•Flashback•
Dante was strolling through the park. Smiling like the idiot he is. But what can I say, he's our idiot.

Anyway, he saw two strangers, who were both guys, kissing on a bench.

Dante broke out in laughter when that happened. He yelled, "Gay!," at them.

•End•

Hopefully he isn't like that. I don't know how we'd manage if that happened.

Garroth looked at me with concerned eyes. I'm pretty sure he knows how nervous I am too.

"It's okay Laurence.." He whispered. I give him a small smile and kiss him on the cheek.

His face turns red in an instant. I chuckle like an idiot. Why did Garroth have to be so adorable?

We're perfect for each other. The shy and the hot. Seriously, I'm pretty damn hot!

Garroth looks down and stops in his tracks. I look to see that we we're back at the town.

I take a deep breath. Dante notices us and smiles. He runs over to us.

"Hey guys! Is Garroth feeling better?" Dante asked, looking at him. I nod in reply.

I try to swallow the lump in my throat. "Me and G-Garroth need t-to tell you a-all something." I said, stuttering a lot.

Dante raises an eyebrow. "Okay. Spit it out." He says. I sigh and look and Garroth. His face was still a bit red.

I grab Garroths shoulders, face him towards me, and kiss him. Dantes eyes widened and his jaw dropped.

We got some other peoples attention, including Aphmau. Some were quiet shocked.

I pull away from the red faced blonde. I turn and look at everyone's shocked looks.

"Me and Garroth are.. Dating." I managed to get out. I was ready for the laughs and the names, but that didn't happen.

Dante grinned and put a hand on my shoulder. "Congrats!" He gleamed with excitement.

He turned around and looked at Arron. "Pay up." He whispered to the grumbling Arron. He gave Dante ten dollars.

I cleared my throat. "You had a bet?!" I shout at him. Dante nods and smiles. "Yup! It was pretty obvious you had the hots for each other."

Katelyn comes up next. "That's great for you guys.." She muttered and looked down gloomily.

I put my arm around her and laughed. "Don't worry Katelyn, there's someone out there who has feelings for you."

We turn to see Kawaii~Chan with a pink face. She looked away when her and Katelyn's eyes met.

"Kawaii~Chan is happy for you both!" She says fast, and runs off. Aphmau comes to us.

She gave me a hug. "I'm so proud. My boys are growing up." She joked, wiping fake tears from her eyes.

I chuckle. "Thanks mom." I say with sarcasm, and ruffling Garroths hair playfully.

He grins and hugs me. I hug back happily. Things were going well so far.

We were given congrats from some other people, even Zane. I wrap my arm around Garroth.

He doesn't blush this time, but plucks me with a kiss instead. "Hey that's my job." I joke.

He chuckles and looks into my blue eyes. "Not anymore."

~~~~~~~~~

So short ;-;
Sorry for the short chapter I'm actually working on another chapter for a different book and my new Katemau story.

Anyways..
Thanks for reading this chapter!
<333

~Savannah