Just getting started

Janelle wakes me up at 8:00 a.m like always. You see im 16 so i go to work at Auntie Anna's. Its the biggest pretzel shop here in New York. So i quickly shower, put on a pink sundress, put on my make up, put on my tan booties, then head out to my Volkswagen 70's style van. Which i love by the way. I mean im the laughing stock of the city but its a way to build a reputation.

Crap i forgot about Tony. Tony is my 7 year old brother and he has boy scouts today. So i quickly do a U-turn when, beep beep. "Hello". Its my best friend Arielle. "Of course i didnt forget its your birthday". "You know what im driving so i will talk to you later, love you too". I quickly get off the phone right in time to pull up to my house seeing the devil of my brother outside with his hands to his chest. "You forgot about me again"? "Of course i didnt forget pumkin im just late for work".

Driving him to boy scouts was a living hell. He messed with the radio, kept taking off his seat belt, and making weird faces at cops when we passed them which honestly, i didnt hate that much. He gets his weirdness from me. We do our little hand shake we stole from the parent trap even though we are sitting down. Then i headed off to work. Todays going to be a long day.