Prologue

{A/N: The picture above is Krisandrea Kisses Chasen}

"Once, in a house of a simple family but they were rich. The family has four siblings and a wife and a husband. The older was the siblings' sister, Emily. She went back in the house, heartbroken. She told it to her mom."

"Mom! Mom! Help!!"----she hugged her mom. The poor Emily is crying hard as she was heartbroken and nothing else to do but having grief and sniffles.

"What happened my sweety Emily?"----her mom named Trina.

Emily told everything to her mom. She was cheated by her boyfriend named Thomas. She caught him kissing someone. Trina stroke her child's hair while she grabbed a book.

A book was entitled "The Princess' Playboy.". She wants her child to listen about the story so she would inspire to love someone.

"This book is entitled 'The Princess' Playboy". Ready to listen Emily?"----while Trina is opening the book.

Emily nodded her head and began listening as her mother started reading...

-----------------------

"I keep looking for my prince charming. So many boys wanted me to be their girl friend but they don't have the things I wanted!

Cute! They were cute.

Handsome! Others were handsome but not that handsome that I am looking for.

Kind! They were just plastic! Believe me!!

But one thing, I couldn't explain the last one. He is only the boy has that kind of personality...

Cedric...Cedric...Cedric...

How long will you treat me as your toy and your rival? I want you to be my prince but you just keep rejecting me!"

This is me, I am Krissandrea Ylona Chasen but other people call me Kisses because of my soft and pink lips. I don't use lipsticks for this you know.

As you can see, I have been looking for my prince charming. People treat me as a princess. I am not spoiled like other princesses do. Firstly I was simple nerd. No wonder so many people wants to bully me.

But the problem was, they couldn't. As long as they bully me, I could hurt their feelings plus Cedric. Cedric protected me for all times like that. He was a good boy back then.

And this is the real story behind our friendship