Chapter 2: Transfer

{A/N: The picture above is Jonah Fred Chasen.}

I forgot to tell but I am going to be second year. I am sure no one knows me here. Maybe one student or two. I am sure this school will be a great one.

I really hope no one is going to be mean at me like what happened years ago, making Cedric left my side. I will follow his footsteps and I will ask why he left me alone. I am sure he had a reason.

When that happened to me, I managed to fix myself. My short hair became long and wonderful hair. I also not wearing glasses anymore. Instead, I wear contact lens but just occasionally.

Then, I looked at the papers of grade eight of where section I had belong while Jon Jon looked at the grade nine papers too. It says here in the paper I am in star section. I am too happy that I hugged brother Jon Jon so tightly.

"Jonah! I am in star section!!! Hooray!!!"--I hugged so much that I forgot that he cannot breath anymore. He is asthmatic so I should be careful about stuffs like this.

"Argh! Not to tight Kisses!"-----while he messed with my hair again then I let go. Then we laughed each other but I yelled at him because he messes with my hair.

"Why'd you need with my hair again!? It is hard to comb my long hair!"---- I yelled at him while grabbing my comb to comb my tangled hair again.

I climbed onto the stairs as the grade eight is at the third floor. Then, when I went on the hallways, so many people staring at me. The boys went speechless. The others just stared at me like they were statues.

Not being boastful but I really think they stared at me like that because of my beauty. It also happened to my sister, Darren. She is so beautiful, more beautiful than me. She was treated by his classmate like a princess. Then I heard a students whispering at his friend, also a boy.

"That girl looks like a princess. She is a beauty!"----while they smiled at each other compassionately at me. Then his friend replied. "Yeah! I like her style!". They smiled together as they approached me.

"Hey miss. You're pretty."----then he bowed on me but I just did a simple gratitude at him and his friend. I just said thank you and walk away towards the classroom.

As I am in the lobby of the classroom, I am a little bit shy to enter. I saw the teacher is already there for RHGP. She goes out in the classroom and she welcomed me in the star section. But first she introduces herself.

"Hi there little girl. I heard you are Ms. Chasen. Well, I am your teacher Marylou Grace Yap. Just call me cher Marylou okay?"----she smiled at me while we handshake at each other. I also smiled at her. She seems to be a nice teacher than my teachers before.

I tell you, my teachers before were really strict. They were like, they don't welcome you. They were greedy to us. That was the worst time of me! One stuff I hate was a strict teacher. Believe me! That teacher don't know how bond with students. She was a grump!

Enough with that! Back to the topic! They are not the stars of this story. I am! Lol. Back to the topic again. After that, my teacher holds my hand and we entered the classroom. All the students looked at us. I entered the room gently with a shy face. I look at my classmates and they seem to be nice.

I heard some of my classmates like they wowed! I just didn't care as long as I wanted to have a competition of intelligence, not beauty! Then, I introduced myself to them while smiling, but not a confident smile.