Chapter 4: Why it's him?

{A/N: The picture above is August Florentino.}

Me and the girls, and also Dre (Andre) headed back to the classroom. My handkerchief is in my hand. I cried whole day, not knowing what to do. I just couldn't believe what happened. He made me embarrassed in front of the other people.

When we are at the staircase, I heard murmuring and gossiping students while looking at us. Others laughed at us. Then, I heard a girl gossiping at her friend, a boy. The boy seems interested to hear the story. Then, the girl look at us while whispering and grinning gently.

"You know, she told Cedric that he was her prince. She is pretty but claiming herself as Cedric's prince, we should treat her as the campus princess!"---My eyes widened as I heard that I am going to be this so-called campus princess.

Still, I ended up heartbroken as he embarrassed me to the public. He bullied me. I was like a toy, he played with my feelings for the whole time that we spent together. I was just his toy. And look after using me, he threw me away like we didn't spent time. I really hate to be like that.

Then, all of the students looked at me while I'm climbing the staircase. The others laughed at me. The others respected me. Looks like, other boys always saw my beauty rather than my scene that made me embarrassed.

We went back in the classroom. I felt so sad and depressed as the girls keep running my back and Dre keep cheering me up while it is no use. My feelings is not use for happiness if I am in bad mood.

I sit in my seat. Nothing to do but to pick my sketchbook in my backpack and draw some anime characters that I like. Like in Fairy Tail characters. I always like to draw Natsu and Lucy.

I draw Lucy in my sketchbook, trying to forget what happened with me and Cedric. Then, I heard laughing at the back. Then, I just realize it was Gil and his gang. I ignored them and back at my sketchbook. Then, I heard my name in Gil's mouth.

"Haha! I didn't know that this new girl is such a Princess badger!"----then, I heard next was a huge hysterical laugh and others laugh silently as I approached them and look at what they are watching at.

"Hey!"---Gil yelled at me when I took his phone. Then, I was shocked at what I saw. It is the fight between me and Cedric in the canteen earlier. I got berserk while bowing my head. Biting my lip. Then I delete the video and dropped it the floor.

"What the!! What the heck have you done!!!?"---Gil yelled at my face as I still, bowing in anger. His phone is just fine but if I am more mad than usual, I could break that phone in a flash.

"Next time, buy a phone at your own!"----Gil passed at me while I am still bowing at anger. Not showing my eyes as it is covered with my bangs. Then he suddenly whispered at my ear.

"See ya again! Berserk Princess!"---as my single drop of my sweat fall on the ground. My temper got lost as I got pissed off. I hold his hand gripped it as hard as I could.

"What the! It hurts!!!"-----he yelled. No matter what he do, I didn't stop gripping his hand, making him to cry loudly like a baby. Until he said the right words that I should hear minutes ago.

"Fine!!! I'M SORRY PLEASE!! IT HURTS VERY MUCH!!! *SNIFFLES*" -----I released his hand from my strong hands. He holds his hand badly that I could even laugh. But even though I would laugh, I am still mad at Gil.