Chapter 7

Dre POV

I had to leave shorty house cause she getting too comfortable. Plus I got a call from my lil thot for some head and I mean who turns down head?

I made my way to Ashley's porch and knocked.

" who is it?" Ashley yelled from the other side of the door

"Dre"

She opened the door and let me in. Once we got to the room she pushed me on the bed and pulled my pants down.

The rest was History...

Leila POV

Instead of going straight home, I went to the park with DeJuan, I just didn't feel like dealing with Paisley's mess

"So you a honors student?" D said breaking me from my thoughts.

"Yes. Since elementary school"

"Thats wassup but can I ask you something?" He said looking at me in my eyes

"Sure"

"Do you wanna go to my crib and chill?"

I looked at him like he had lost his mind "No" I said .

"No? What you mean No"

"Like I said Dejuan. Im not one of these fast tail girls you be messing with."

"So what that mean?"

"It means im not going in your house, even if we do stay next door to each other"

"Thats whats wrong with you stuck up bitches today. Dont ever want a nigga to smash"

I grabbed him by his shirt making him look at me

"The next time you call me a bitch imma slap the shit out of you DeJuan." I let go of his shirt "Take me home" he nodded and we got up walking to his car.

DeJuan POV

Le wasn't playing no games in that park and I feel like a lil bitch for not saying nothing back but I didn't know what to say.

"I apologize Leila" I said truthfully

Silence.

Damn she mad..

Once we pulled up to her house I grabbed her arm

"Can I get a hug?" I said looking in her eyes. She looked as if she wanted to kill me right now

"When you learn respect" she snatched her arm and got out slamming my door.

I knew she was mad but I dont blame her. I went to my house and laid down letting Sleep take over.