Chapter 5

Dejuan POV

We pulled up to Jefferson High and everybody was trying to figure out who I had in my car. I found a parking space and we got out.

"You scared?" I asked Leila

"Not at all" she said as she flipped her hair.

"You think you bad lil mama" I chuckled.

"I was born bad"

I opened the door for her while we walked into the school. And showed her where she get her schedule. Luckily for her, she has all my classes.

"Have you seen my lil sister?" She asked me

I pointed to the lockers where my brother was standing and she shook her head.

"You ready to go to class?' I asked

"Yeah let's go"

Leila POV

Walking into our first period class, I got a bunch of stares from females I didn't know. I just took my seat in the back while Dejuan went and talked to his boys in guessing.

"Excuse me, do you have a pen or pencil?" A girl that sat next to me asked. She was a real pretty darkskin with long hair.

"Yeah" I handed her a pen

"I'm Kaylee"

"Leila"

"I don't wanna be nosey but I saw you walk in with D. Are you his girlfriend?"

"No we're just friends".

She nodded.

Our classes went by fast and before I knew it, It was time for lunch. Me and Kaylee found a table and did the homework that was given

"Hey sis" Paisley said

"Hey where you been?" I asked looking up

"Well.... I was with my ..... Boyfriend"

I scrunched up my face "Im sorry, come again"

"My Boyfriend"

" it's your first day, you barely know anybody. What's his name?"

"Dre" she said cheesing

"Wait you mean DeJuan's brother Dre?" Kaylee added in

"Yes"

"He's a hoe girl, leave him alone cause he'll leave you heartbroken" Kaylee said

"Le get ya hating ass friend" Pai snapped

"Babygirl im far from a hater. Im just warning you"

"Whatever im gone cause I see my baby" Paisley said twisting away in those lil ass shorts .
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Thanks to everyone that has been adding my book and I promise from now on there will be a update every Monday,Wednesday, and Friday.