Hope and Love Chapter 2

It has been one week since the Kaiba/Duke incindent. Yugi again, was in his room, organizing his deck when he let out a sigh. 

  "Something's bad gotta be going on for Yami not to see me in a week and a three days. I'm seriously worried about him. I hope it wasn't something I did." Yugi said to himself, tearing up. 

  "Yugi, you don't have to worry anymore." a deep voice said. Yugi turned around to see Yami, sitting by his bed. 

  "Yami!!!!" Yugi shouted, getting up and running over to him with open arms. He hugged Yami and cried onto his chest. 

  "I was so worried about. I felt like I did something wrong." Yugi said, feeling Yami's left hand on his left cheek. Yami looked at Yugi's face and into his eyes. 

  "You didn't do anything, Yugi. I've been stressed out a lot lately and didn't want to end up hurting you or bringing you into it. That's why I've been gone." Yami explained to Yugi. He looked up at Yami and smiled. 

  "Are you okay now?" Yugi asked. 

  "Yes, I am for the monent." Yami said. Yugi sat on the bed next to Yugi and talk to him for a while. 

  "By the way, why were you stressed out in the first place?" Yugi asked Yami. He let out a sigh and look at Yugi. 

  "For some reason, I just started to get depressed about something but wasn't sure what it was. So, I decided to be by myself for a little bit. I know, it was over a week, but I had to be sure of what it was. Then yesterday, I figured it out. It was the fact that when you came out as being gay. It reminded me that I could be who I was around you as well. See, the one thing you don't about me is that...I'm gay, too. Also, just because you're my recarnation, doesn't mean that you're automatically gay. Please don't be mad at me, Yugi. I know it seems stupid to do what I did but-!" Yami was stopped by another hug. 

  "Yami, I kinda knew you were gay. You're the reason I came out. I felt like that if I came out, then you would not only have more confindence to come out to me but you would feel proud of us, too. You can always talk to me or ask me questions. I'm here for you, Yami. Always." Yugi assured him. He looked up at Yami and saw him smiling. 

  "Thanks, Yugi." Yami told Yugi. 

  "You're welcome." Yugi replied back. After they decided to get something to eat, Yugi told Yami about the fight that Duke and Kaiba had. 

   "Wow. Never expected Duke to come to the rescue like that." Yami said in shock. 

  "I agree. Plus, after he got a call or text on his cellphone, he had to hurry somewhere. Didn't give us the reason but he looked happy." Yugi explained more about what happened. Yugi looked at his watch. It was around 11pm.  

  "Hey, Yami, why don't you stay here for the night?" Yugi asked Yami who looked like he was about to collapse into slumber. 

  "Are you sure?" Yami asked as he yawned. 

  "I wouldn't have said it I wasn't sure." Yugi said, while having his left hand on top of Yami's right hand. 

  "Okay then. I will. Thanks, Yugi." Yami said, smiling. 

  The two got comfy on Yugi's bed. After Yugi turned off the lamp, he looked at Yami, who's eyes were closed. 

  "Night, sweetheart." Yugi thought as he drifted off to sleep.