Shizaya~ Pleasure of Pain

~Smutt~
~Bondage~

Izaya dialogue:

Shizuo and I have been going out for a while now. Though, I think we're more like sex partners. And I think it's more one sided than anything.

Unless we're in bed together or going somewhere where we'll BE in bed together, the two of us act like kids throwing a tantrum. Yet 'throwing a tantrum' is more like 'throwing whatever is by Shizuo's side' at me.

It's very hard to find people who have a 'unique' sense of pleasureable desire, and the fact that I'm gay AND a sadist is not a very good combination. I'll say now that not many guys 'enjoy' being hurt the way I want them too and when they struggle and can't escape makes it even more fun and enjoyable for me but most definitely not for them.

But hey, I've somehow got Shizuo on a leash. Both figuratively AND literally. But, that's a different story...

Anyway, why don't we get back to the actual story. It'll be a lot more interesting....

A Street In Ikebukuro:

"Izaayyaaaaa!!!"
A bin went flying through the air just missing the running man by a hair. Izaya had managed to piss off Shizuo for the 4th time that week. And it'd only been 2 days! So, right now, both of them are running while Shizuo continues to curse and throw street object projectiles toward Izaya's head.

It'd been 20 minutes of chasing and Izaya ducked into an alley to get away. But Shizuo followed of course. He slowed down when he couldn't see Izaya anywhere but sped up again when he caught a glimpse of his jacket turning a corner up ahead.

He smirked, "I've got you now-!"

He turned the dark corner to be met with a face full of concrete and pain. Izaya stood over him as he chuckled, "Oh~ that was fun~."

"You bastard! Why did you trip me?!" Izaya's eyes held a lot of desire. "Hmm? Now why would I go down a deserted alley away from busy streets and peoples watchful eyes? Can you guess?" He grinned mischievously, Shizuo sat up and turned to Izaya about to say something but Izaya kicked him onto his back and stood on his stomach, pushing down with enough force to make Shizuo groan. And as he did, a small, ever so slight tent formed in his pants.

"Are you already like that? I tripped you and stepped on your stomach and that's all it took for you to get hard~? It's getting easier and easier!"

He started to laugh as Shizuo got up from the ground, "Whatever. If you're doing this for kicks then please leave so I can go home and take care of it? It'd be appreciated." He walked past Izaya to leave but Izaya grabbed his arm and pushed him to the wall, pinning his arms behind his back so he couldn't move them.

"Oh Shizuo. Shizuo, Shizuo, Shizuo. When will you understand that everything I do is for kicks. You on the other hand, are a different matter." Izaya opened his mouth and bit Shizuo on the nape of his neck drawing blood.

"Ngh-argh! Stop it!" Shizuo struggled against Izaya's grip but failed.

"I haven't done it with anyone like I've done it to you. Oh how I love your reactions when I touch your body~" he whispered in Shizuo's ear as a shiver shot up his spine when Izaya placed a hand under his shirt, feeling all the way up his back then came around the front playing with him. "Izaya! I swear to god you bastard that if you leave now I'll kill you." Shizuo growled in a gruff voice.